Katsuki x OC3🍋

(ai)

(3rd person P.O.V)

Katsuki and Baylee had been married for a few years now, and their love for each other only grew stronger with each passing day. However, there was one aspect of their relationship that they had yet to explore fully – their sexual intimacy.Baylee had been a virgin when they first got together, and he was nervous about having sex with Katsuki. He had heard stories of how rough and aggressive Katsuki could be, and he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to handle it. But Katsuki had reassured him that he would never do anything to hurt him and that he would be gentle with him.One night, as they were lying in bed, Katsuki couldn't resist any longer. He turned to Baylee and pulled him into a deep kiss, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Katsuki's hands roamed all over Baylee's body, causing shivers to run down his spine.Baylee moaned into the kiss, his body heating up with desire. Katsuki broke the kiss and whispered huskily, 'I want you, Baylee. I want to make you feel good.'Baylee nodded, unable to form any words as Katsuki's hands traveled lower, reaching between his legs. Katsuki's fingers brushed against Baylee's clothed erection, making him gasp. Katsuki smirked and slid his hand under Baylee's boxers, stroking him slowly.Baylee's hips bucked involuntarily, and Katsuki's hand moved faster, causing Baylee to moan out loud. Katsuki leaned in and captured Baylee's lips again, muffling his moans.As Katsuki continued to pleasure Baylee, he could feel his own arousal growing. He wanted to be inside Baylee, to claim him as his own.He pulled back and whispered in Baylee's ear, 'Are you ready for me?'Baylee nodded, his heart racing with anticipation. Katsuki quickly undressed them both, and Baylee's eyes widened at the sight of Katsuki's naked body. He was muscular and toned, and Baylee couldn't help but feel a little intimidated.But Katsuki was gentle with him, kissing and caressing every inch of his body, making Baylee feel loved and desired. When Katsuki reached between Baylee's legs again, he could feel how wet and ready he was for him.Katsuki positioned himself at Baylee's entrance, and slowly pushed inside. Baylee gasped at the sensation, feeling slightly uncomfortable but also incredibly turned on.Katsuki gave him time to adjust before he started moving, slowly at first, but then picking up the pace. Baylee's moans filled the room, and Katsuki couldn't get enough of the sounds he was making.He leaned in and kissed Baylee again, his thrusts becoming more passionate and rough. Baylee wrapped his legs around Katsuki's waist, pulling him closer and meeting his thrusts with his own.Katsuki could feel himself getting close, and he reached between them to stroke Baylee's erection. With one final thrust, they both reached their climax, crying out each other's names.Katsuki collapsed on top of Baylee, both of them breathing heavily as they came down from their high. Katsuki rolled off Baylee and pulled him close, kissing his forehead.'That was amazing,' Baylee said, snuggling into Katsuki's chest.Katsuki chuckled, 'I told you I would take care of you, didn't I?'Baylee smiled, feeling completely satisfied and loved in Katsuki's arms. They fell asleep together, their bodies intertwined, and their hearts full of love for each other.

(Words 539)