Tanjiro x OC x Zenitsu 2🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

It was a quiet night in the Kamado household. Tanjiro and his girlfriend Baylee had just finished dinner and were snuggled up on the couch, watching a movie. As they watched, Tanjiro couldn't help but steal glances at Baylee. She was so beautiful, with her long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He couldn't believe that she had chosen him as her boyfriend.As the movie ended, Tanjiro turned to Baylee and whispered in her ear, 'I have a surprise for you tonight.'Baylee's eyes lit up with excitement. 'What is it?' she asked eagerly.Tanjiro leaned in and whispered, 'I want to make you cum in so many different ways tonight.'Baylee's cheeks turned pink with anticipation. She had always known that Tanjiro was skilled in bed, but she never imagined he could make her cum in so many different ways.Without another word, Tanjiro scooped Baylee up in his arms and carried her to their bedroom. He gently laid her down on the bed and began to kiss her passionately, his hands roaming all over her body.As they kissed, Tanjiro slowly began to undress Baylee, revealing her perfect curves and soft skin. He took his time, savoring every inch of her body. When she was completely naked, he positioned himself between her legs and began to kiss and lick her inner thighs.Baylee moaned and arched her back, wanting more. Tanjiro smirked and continued to tease her, moving closer and closer to her core but never quite touching it.'Please,' Baylee begged, 'I need you.'Tanjiro grinned and finally gave in to her pleas. He buried his face between her legs and began to lick and suck on her clit, causing Baylee to moan and writhe with pleasure. He expertly used his tongue and fingers to bring her to her first orgasm of the night.But Tanjiro wasn't finished yet. He continued to pleasure her, switching between gentle licks and rough sucking, until Baylee was begging for mercy.As she caught her breath, Tanjiro whispered, 'I want to try something new tonight.'Baylee's eyes widened with excitement. 'What is it?' she asked.'I want to make you squirt,' Tanjiro replied, a mischievous glint in his eye.Baylee had heard of squirting before, but she had never experienced it herself. She nodded eagerly, eager to try something new with her boyfriend.Tanjiro positioned himself between her legs again and began to stimulate her G-spot with his fingers. He used a combination of gentle strokes and firm pressure, and soon enough, Baylee felt a new sensation building within her.Suddenly, she felt a gush of liquid pour out of her, soaking the sheets beneath her. Tanjiro continued to finger her until she had squirted five times in one night, each one more intense than the last.As Baylee lay there, catching her breath, Tanjiro smiled down at her. 'Did you like that?' he asked.Baylee could only nod, still in a state of bliss from her multiple orgasms. But Tanjiro wasn't finished yet. He wanted to try something even more adventurous.He turned to their friend Zenitsu, who had been watching the whole time, and asked, 'Would you like to join us?'Zenitsu's eyes widened in surprise, but he nodded eagerly. He had always had a crush on Baylee and couldn't believe he was being given the chance to be with her.As Zenitsu undressed, Tanjiro leaned in and whispered in Baylee's ear, 'He's a virgin. Do you want to take his virginity?'Baylee's eyes widened with excitement and she nodded eagerly. With Tanjiro's guidance, she guided Zenitsu into her and began to ride him, while Tanjiro watched and pleasured himself.As Baylee and Zenitsu reached their climax, Tanjiro joined them, and they all collapsed in a heap of pleasure and satisfaction.As they lay there, catching their breath, Tanjiro turned to Baylee and said, 'I told you I could make you cum in so many different ways.'Baylee could only laugh and kiss him, grateful to have such a skilled and adventurous boyfriend. She couldn't wait to see what other surprises he had in store for her in the future.

(Words 670)