Zenitsu x OC 2🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Zenitsu and Baylee had been dating for a few months now, and their relationship had been going great. They were both in their early twenties and had been each other's first serious relationship. While Baylee had been sexually active before, Zenitsu was still a virgin.Despite Baylee's experience, she never pressured Zenitsu into having sex. She wanted him to be ready and comfortable before taking that step. And today, Zenitsu finally felt ready.They had just finished a romantic dinner at Baylee's place, and as they cuddled on the couch, Zenitsu leaned in and whispered, 'I want to make love to you, Baylee.'Baylee couldn't hide her surprise and joy at Zenitsu's words. She had been waiting for this moment, and she was glad that Zenitsu had initiated it.'Are you sure, Zenitsu?' she asked, wanting to make sure he was really ready.'I am,' he replied, his voice filled with determination.With a smile, Baylee led Zenitsu to her bedroom, where they slowly undressed each other. As they stood naked in front of each other, Zenitsu couldn't help but feel a little nervous. But Baylee's reassuring touch and kisses quickly eased his nerves.Zenitsu laid Baylee down on the bed and climbed on top of her. He wanted to pleasure her, to show her how much he cared for her. So he took his time exploring every inch of her body with his lips and hands, making sure to pay extra attention to her sensitive areas.Baylee moaned and writhed under his touch, her body responding to him with every caress. She was already wet and ready for him, but Zenitsu didn't want to rush. He wanted to savor every moment with her.When he finally entered her, he did it slowly and gently, making sure to watch Baylee's face for any signs of discomfort. But all he saw was pleasure and desire.They moved together in a slow and sensual rhythm, their hearts beating in sync. Zenitsu couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside Baylee, to be connected with her in such an intimate way.As they continued to make love, Zenitsu couldn't hold back anymore. He wanted to see Baylee's face as she reached her climax. So he flipped them over, and Baylee rode him, her hands on his chest for support.Zenitsu watched in awe as Baylee's face contorted in pleasure, her moans becoming louder and more urgent. And when she finally came, Zenitsu couldn't hold back anymore. He released himself inside her, his body shaking with the intensity of his orgasm.They collapsed on the bed, their bodies still intertwined as they caught their breath. Zenitsu looked at Baylee and smiled, feeling a sense of fulfillment he had never felt before.'Thank you, Baylee,' he said, his voice filled with love and gratitude.'Thank you, Zenitsu,' she replied, her eyes sparkling with happiness.They cuddled and drifted off to sleep, both knowing that they had just shared a special moment together. And from that day on, they continued to explore and learn together, growing closer and more in love with each other every day.

(Words 508)