Fell Sans x Sans 2 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Sans and Fell were curled up on the couch, watching a movie together. As the movie came to an end, Sans turned to Fell and gave him a loving kiss on the lips. Fell moaned softly, enjoying the taste of his lover's lips.Sans pulled back and smirked, 'You know, we could always make our own movie.'Fell raised an eyebrow, 'What do you have in mind?'Sans leaned in to whisper in Fell's ear, 'I want to make love to you.'Fell's cheeks flushed with desire as Sans nibbled on his earlobe. He nodded, giving Sans permission to do whatever he wanted.Sans stood up, taking Fell's hand and leading him to their bedroom. As they entered, Sans locked the door behind them. The room was dimly lit with candles, creating a romantic and intimate atmosphere.Sans pushed Fell onto the bed, his hands roaming over his body. He kissed down Fell's neck, leaving a trail of love bites. Fell moaned, arching his back as Sans's hands slipped under his shirt, caressing his chest.Sans pulled off Fell's shirt, revealing his toned body. He ran his fingers over the tattoos that covered Fell's skin, admiring the intricate designs. Fell shivered under his touch, his body craving more.Sans leaned down and captured Fell's lips in a deep kiss, his tongue exploring every inch of his mouth. Fell moaned into the kiss, his hands gripping onto Sans's shirt, pulling him closer.Sans pulled back, his eyes filled with love and desire, 'I want you, Fell.'Fell nodded, his own desire evident in his eyes. Sans undressed quickly, his body now fully exposed to Fell. Fell couldn't help but stare at Sans's perfect body, his muscles defined and his skin glowing in the candlelight.Sans climbed onto the bed, straddling Fell's hips. He leaned down and captured Fell's lips in a heated kiss, his hands roaming over his body once again. Fell moaned, feeling Sans's hard member pressing against his own.Sans pulled back and smirked, 'Are you ready for me, Fell?'Fell nodded eagerly, his body craving Sans's touch. Sans positioned himself at Fell's entrance, slowly pushing inside. Fell moaned loudly, his body adjusting to Sans's size.Once Sans was fully inside, he stayed still for a moment, giving Fell time to adjust. Fell nodded, signaling that he was ready for Sans to move.Sans began to move, slowly at first, then picking up speed. Fell's moans filled the room, his hands gripping the sheets tightly as Sans thrust into him.Sans leaned down and captured Fell's lips in a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing together as their bodies moved in perfect sync. Sans's hands roamed over Fell's body, caressing every inch of skin he could reach.Fell's body began to tremble, his orgasm building inside him. Sans could feel Fell tightening around him, signaling that he was close as well.With one final thrust, they both reached their peak, their bodies shaking with pleasure as they rode out their orgasms together.They collapsed on the bed, panting and covered in sweat. Sans pulled out and laid next to Fell, pulling him into a loving embrace.Fell snuggled into Sans's chest, feeling safe and loved in his arms. Sans kissed the top of Fell's head, 'I love you, Fell.'Fell smiled, 'I love you too, Sans.'They drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, their love and passion for each other evident in their hearts and in their actions.

(Words 562)