Tengen x OC 9 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Tengen and Baylee had been traveling together for a few weeks now, ever since Tengen had rescued her from the horrible fate she had been trapped in. Baylee had been used for sex trafficking and had been traumatized by the abuse she had endured. Tengen had taken her under his wing, promising to protect her and help her heal from her past.

They had grown close during their travels, and Baylee had slowly started to open up to Tengen. But she still had a lingering fear of men, especially when it came to physical intimacy. Tengen knew this and was patient with her, never pushing her to do anything she wasn't ready for.

One night, as they settled down to rest in a secluded area, Tengen could sense that Baylee was feeling particularly vulnerable. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered reassuring words, holding her close until she fell asleep in his arms.

In the morning, Baylee woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking over the fire. She smiled at Tengen, feeling grateful for his kindness. They ate in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company.

After breakfast, Tengen suggested they take a bath in the nearby hot springs. Baylee hesitated at first, but Tengen assured her that they would have the place to themselves. With some hesitation, she agreed.

As they soaked in the hot water, Tengen gently washed Baylee's hair and body, making sure she was comfortable and relaxed. She felt safe and cared for in his hands.

Slowly, the tension in Baylee's body started to melt away, and she leaned into Tengen's touch. He could sense that she was starting to trust him more, and he wanted to show her that physical intimacy could be a beautiful and enjoyable experience.

Tengen softly kissed Baylee's neck, sending shivers down her spine. She turned to face him, and their lips met in a gentle kiss. As they continued to explore each other's mouths, Tengen's hands started to roam across Baylee's body, eliciting soft moans from her.

He moved his lips down her neck, peppering soft kisses along the way. Baylee's breath hitched as Tengen's hand trailed down her stomach, finally reaching her core.

He teased her, gently running his fingers over her folds, making her gasp and arch into his touch. Tengen could feel her getting more and more aroused, and he knew she was ready for more.

He positioned himself between her legs and slowly entered her, making sure to go at her pace. Baylee's eyes widened in surprise at the feeling, but she relaxed into it, letting Tengen take control.

Their bodies moved together in a slow and sensual rhythm, with Tengen making sure to pay attention to Baylee's reactions and adjust accordingly. She clung to him, feeling safe and loved in his embrace.

As they both reached their climax, Tengen made sure to hold Baylee close, whispering comforting words and kissing away her tears. Afterward, they just held each other, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

From that day on, Baylee's fear of physical intimacy started to fade away, replaced by a newfound trust and love for Tengen. He had shown her that not all men were cruel and abusive, and for that, she would always be grateful.

(Words 549)