Sukuna x OC 5 (fluff)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee was shocked and grateful, she couldn't believe that the man she feared the most was capable of such kindness. From that day on, their relationship changed. Sukuna became more open and caring towards Baylee, and she no longer feared him. They grew closer and closer, and Baylee realized that she was in love with him.However, Sukuna was a powerful and feared leader, and he had many enemies. Baylee knew that their relationship was dangerous, but she couldn't stay away from Sukuna. She was willing to risk everything for him.As their love grew stronger, Sukuna's enemies became more desperate to bring him down. They saw Baylee as a weakness and tried to use her against him. But Baylee was loyal and would never betray Sukuna. She stood by his side through every battle, fighting alongside him and protecting him from harm.One day, Sukuna was gravely injured in a fight against his enemies. Baylee was by his side, begging him to hold on and promising to do anything to save him. Sukuna, who had never shown vulnerability before, looked at her with tears in his eyes and whispered, 'I love you.'Hearing those words from Sukuna, Baylee knew that she would do anything to save him. She used all her power and knowledge to heal him, and in the end, she was successful. Sukuna was amazed and grateful, and from that day on, he realized that he couldn't live without Baylee.They continued to fight and conquer their enemies together, but their love for each other was always their main strength. Sukuna no longer feared showing his emotions and vulnerability to Baylee, and she showed him that love and loyalty can be the greatest powers of all.Together, Sukuna and Baylee ruled their kingdom with love and strength, and their story became a legend that was told for generations. They showed that even the most feared and powerful can find love and happiness, and that true loyalty knows no bounds.

(Words 329)