Cat Katsuki x OC 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee woke up to the sound of her bedroom door creaking open. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, expecting to see Katsuki entering her room. But when she looked, she saw something she never expected.Katsuki had cat ears and a tail.Baylee's eyes widened in surprise as she watched Katsuki walk towards her, his ears twitching with each step. She had heard of quirks that could turn people into animals, but she had never seen it in person.'What happened to you?' she asked, her voice filled with concern.Katsuki let out a low growl, his tail swishing back and forth. 'I don't know,' he said, his voice sounding strained. 'I woke up like this.'Baylee got out of bed and approached Katsuki, her hand reaching out to touch his ears. Katsuki flinched at her touch, but didn't move away.'It must be some kind of cat quirk,' Baylee said, examining his ears closely. 'But I've never heard of one that just gives you ears and a tail.'Katsuki let out a frustrated sigh. 'I don't care what kind of quirk it is, I just want it gone,' he said, his voice laced with annoyance.Baylee nodded in understanding. 'We'll figure it out,' she said, trying to reassure him.But as the days went by, Katsuki's quirk showed no signs of disappearing. He couldn't go back to work, as his cat-like features would draw too much attention. Baylee tried to help him as much as she could, but she could see the frustration building in him.One night, Baylee was woken up by Katsuki's moans. At first, she thought he was having a nightmare, but when she listened closer, she realized that he was in heat.Baylee's heart raced as she watched Katsuki roll around on the bed, his tail flicking back and forth. She wanted to help him, but she wasn't sure what to do.'Katsuki,' she said softly, hoping to get his attention.Katsuki's eyes opened and he looked at her, his pupils dilated with desire. 'Baylee,' he said, his voice filled with need.Baylee's heart skipped a beat as she saw the lust in Katsuki's eyes. She knew she shouldn't be feeling this way, but she couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards him.Before she could say anything else, Katsuki pounced on her, pinning her down on the bed. Baylee let out a gasp as she felt his lips on hers, his tongue exploring her mouth.Katsuki's hands roamed over her body, his touch sending shivers down her spine. She could feel his erection pressing against her, and she knew he needed release.Baylee didn't think twice as she spread her legs, allowing Katsuki to enter her. He was rougher than she expected, but it only added to the pleasure she was feeling.Katsuki's cat-like instincts took over as he began to thrust into her with primal force. Baylee moaned in pleasure as she felt him fill her, his knot forming at the base of his penis.She could feel her own orgasm building as Katsuki's thrusts became even more intense. And when he finally reached his peak, Baylee couldn't hold back any longer. She came with a loud cry, her body shaking with pleasure.Katsuki collapsed on top of her, his breathing heavy. Baylee could feel his heart racing, and she knew that he was still in his heat.'Are you okay?' she asked, running her fingers through his hair.Katsuki let out a contented purr, his tail wrapping around her waist. 'I'm better now,' he said, nuzzling his face into her neck.Baylee smiled and held him close, feeling a sense of satisfaction that she could help him in some way. She knew that Katsuki's quirk would eventually wear off, but for now, she was happy to be there for him during his time of need.

(Words 624)