Gojo x OC 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Gojo and Baylee were an unlikely trio, brought together by fate and a shared goal. Gojo was a renowned sorcerer, with incredible power and a carefree attitude. Baylee, on the other hand, was a shy and reserved girl, with hidden strength and determination.

Despite their differences, Gojo had taken Baylee under his wing, becoming her mentor and guide in the world of sorcery. He saw potential in her that she didn't even know existed, and he was determined to help her unleash it.

As they trained and traveled together, their bond grew stronger, and Gojo found himself falling for the quiet and unassuming Baylee. He was drawn to her gentle nature and the way she blushed whenever he complimented her.

One day, during a break from their intense training, Gojo confessed his feelings to Baylee. She was taken aback, but also secretly thrilled. She had always admired Gojo, and the thought of being with him made her heart race.

They shared a passionate kiss, and from that moment on, they were inseparable. Gojo showed Baylee a side of himself that no one else had seen before - a tender and loving side. And Baylee showed Gojo that there was more to life than just being the strongest sorcerer.

Their first time together was a beautiful and gentle experience, with Gojo taking his time to make sure Baylee was comfortable and enjoying herself. It was a night they both would never forget - the night they became one.

From that day on, they continued to train and fight alongside each other, but now they had something even more special - a love that only grew stronger with each passing day. And in the midst of all the chaos and danger, they found solace in each other's arms, knowing that they were stronger together.

(Words 304)