Dragon Katsuki x Dragon OC 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Katsuki Bakugo, the prince of dragons, had been on a journey for many months now. He traveled across kingdoms and lands, seeking adventure and knowledge. Accompanying him on this journey was his loyal dragon, Kirishima. However, as much as he wanted to take Kirishima with him, he couldn't. Kirishima was going into heat and it would be dangerous for him to travel in such a state.Instead, Katsuki brought his other dragon, Baylee. She was a young dragon, just like Katsuki and Kirishima, but she was more mature than the other dragon. She had a calm and peaceful demeanor, and Katsuki trusted her with his life.One day, as they were resting by a lake, Katsuki woke up to the sound of Baylee whining and roaring in pain. He immediately realized that she was going into heat, her first heat. Katsuki knew that this could be a difficult time for her, especially since she was a late bloomer with her heat.Baylee, in her dragon form, was terrified and confused. She didn't know what was happening to her. Katsuki could see her distress and he wanted to help her. He knew that the best way to ease her pain was to mate with her, to help her release the pent-up energy and hormones.With a gentle touch, Katsuki transformed Baylee back into her human form. She was a beautiful young woman, with soft scales and fiery red hair. Katsuki could see the desire in her eyes and he knew that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.Without any hesitation, Katsuki took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Baylee responded eagerly, wrapping her arms around his neck. She moaned into his mouth as he trailed his hands down her body, feeling her soft scales and smooth skin.Katsuki could feel Baylee's heat radiating from her body, and he knew that he needed to ease her discomfort. He gently laid her down on the grass and began to explore her body with his hands and lips. Baylee arched her back and moaned as he kissed and nibbled on her neck and chest.Without any warning, Katsuki entered her, filling her with his length. Baylee cried out in pleasure, her body shaking with desire. Katsuki started to move in a slow and gentle rhythm, wanting to make sure that he didn't hurt her. But Baylee begged him for more, and he couldn't resist her cries.Their movements became more urgent and passionate as they both reached their release. Katsuki could feel Baylee's walls clenching around him as she came, her body trembling in pleasure. He followed soon after, filling her with his seed.As they lay there, panting and exhausted, Katsuki knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together. He had found a new partner in Baylee, and he knew that she would always be by his side, both as a dragon and as a human.From then on, whenever Baylee went into heat, Katsuki was there to help her through it. And they both knew that their bond as dragon and human would only grow stronger with each passing day.

(Words 520)