Tengen x Daughter OC 2

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee was the daughter of the famous demon slayer, Tengen. She was his first and only daughter, and he was very protective of her. Tengen had always wanted a daughter, and when Baylee was born, he was overjoyed. He loved her more than anything in the world, and he would do anything to keep her safe.

As Baylee grew up, she showed signs of being a strong and powerful demon slayer just like her father. She trained hard every day, and her skills surpassed even that of her brothers. She was determined to become the best demon slayer in the land, just like her father.

Baylee was never really interested in dating. She was focused on her training and becoming a powerful demon slayer. However, one day she met a young man named Tanjiro Kamado. He was a respectful and kind young man, and he treated Baylee with the utmost respect. Baylee was immediately drawn to him, and they began dating.

Tanjiro came from a family of demon slayers as well. He had a little sister named Nezuko, who was also a demon. However, she was not a threat to anyone except other demons. Nezuko was adorable, and Baylee loved her as if she were her own sister.

Baylee's parents were initially hesitant about her dating, but they could see how happy Tanjiro made her. Her mother and stepmothers welcomed him into the family with open arms. However, Tengen was not as accepting at first. He was overprotective of Baylee and did not want anyone to come between them. But as he got to know Tanjiro, he saw how much he cared for Baylee and how he treated her with love and respect. Tengen eventually accepted Tanjiro into the family, but he made sure to keep a close eye on him.

As Baylee and Tanjiro's relationship grew, so did their love for each other. They were inseparable, and Baylee's brothers grew to love Tanjiro as well. They saw how happy he made their sister, and they respected him for his skills as a demon slayer.

One day, Baylee and Tanjiro went to Tengen for his approval to get married. Tengen was hesitant at first, but when Baylee revealed she was pregnant with Tanjiro's child, he could not help but feel overjoyed. He had always wanted grandchildren, and he was excited to have one from his beloved daughter.

Baylee and Tanjiro got married in a beautiful ceremony, surrounded by their family and friends. Tengen gave Baylee away, with tears in his eyes, knowing that his little girl was starting a new chapter in her life. Tanjiro promised to always protect and cherish Baylee, and he was determined to be the best husband and father he could be.

As the years went by, Baylee and Tanjiro had three beautiful children, two boys, and a girl. Baylee's brothers adored their nieces and nephews, and they were proud of the strong and loving family their sister had created.

Baylee continued to be a demon slayer, but now she had a new motivation – her family. She wanted to protect them and the world from the demons that threatened their safety. Tanjiro also continued his work as a demon slayer, and together, they became one of the most powerful and respected demon-slaying couples in the land.

Their children grew up with the same determination and strength as their parents. They were trained in the ways of the demon slayers from a young age and were just as skilled as their parents. Baylee and Tanjiro were proud to see their children following in their footsteps and carrying on the legacy of demon slaying.

Nezuko, Tanjiro's little sister, also became a demon slayer. She had overcome her demon instincts and dedicated her life to protecting humans from the evil creatures that once controlled her. Baylee and Nezuko formed a strong bond, and they often went on missions together, fighting side by side.

Years went by, and Baylee and Tanjiro grew old together, surrounded by their loving family. They had achieved their dream of creating a peaceful world, free from the fear of demons. They were proud of their daughter, Baylee, who had become a strong and powerful demon slayer just like her father.

As they sat together, watching their grandchildren playing, Baylee and Tanjiro knew that their love and legacy would live on through their children and their children's children. They had found true happiness in each other, and their journey as demon slayers had brought them closer together.

Baylee and Tanjiro were not only demon slayers, but they were also a loving couple, parents, and grandparents. They had shown that love and strength could conquer any obstacle, and their story would be remembered for generations to come.

(Words 793)