Tengen x OC 10 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Tengen and Baylee lay on the soft grass, the sun shining down on them as they gazed into each other's eyes. They had been training together for weeks, and finally, they had a moment of peace to themselves.

Tengen slowly leaned in, his lips meeting Baylee's in a gentle kiss. She moaned softly, her hands moving up to tangle in his hair as she deepened the kiss.

As their tongues danced, Tengen's hand slid down Baylee's body, stopping at her thigh. He traced circles on her skin, causing her to shiver with anticipation.

Baylee broke the kiss, a small gasp escaping her lips as Tengen's fingers dipped between her legs. He rubbed her through her pants, feeling the wetness already forming.

She moaned louder, her hips moving to meet his touch. Tengen smirked, pulling her pants down to her ankles before spreading her legs wider.

He leaned down, his tongue teasing her entrance before delving in. Baylee arched her back, her hands gripping the grass as Tengen ate her out.

Her moans grew louder and more desperate, her hips bucking against his face. Tengen could feel her getting closer, and he pulled away, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

He kissed her again, his hand moving to her pussy as he fingered her. Baylee's hips moved in time with his fingers, her moans muffled by his kiss.

Tengen could feel her walls tightening around his fingers, and he pulled away, a smirk on his face. Baylee whined in protest, but he silenced her with another kiss.

He positioned himself between her legs, slowly sliding into her tight heat. They both moaned at the feeling, their bodies moving together in a slow, sensual rhythm.

Tengen's hands roamed over Baylee's body, his lips leaving kisses along her neck and collarbone. She wrapped her legs around his waist, deepening their connection.

Their movements grew faster and more urgent, their moans filling the air. Tengen could feel himself getting closer, and he whispered Baylee's name as he came inside her.

She followed soon after, her body shaking with pleasure. Tengen collapsed on top of her, their bodies covered in a thin layer of sweat.

After catching their breath, Tengen pulled out and lay next to Baylee, pulling her into his arms. They lay there, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Tengen leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to Baylee's forehead. 'I love you,' he whispered, and Baylee smiled, snuggling closer to him.

'I love you too,' she replied, and they drifted off to sleep, content in each other's arms.

(Words 431)