Izuku x Katsuki 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

It was a hot summer afternoon and Bakugo and Izuku were lounging in their shared apartment, enjoying a rare day off from their hero duties. They had been dating for a few months now and their relationship had been going strong. Bakugo was lying on the couch, flipping through TV channels while Izuku was snuggled up against him, reading a book.

Bakugo suddenly turned off the TV and turned to Izuku, a mischievous glint in his eyes. 'Hey, Deku. Let's have some fun,' he said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Izuku blushed at the implication and giggled, 'What kind of fun?'

Bakugo smirked and leaned in to whisper in Izuku's ear, 'I want to make you scream my name.'

Izuku's face turned a deep shade of red and he shyly looked away, feeling a familiar heat pooling in his stomach. He knew exactly what Bakugo meant and he was more than willing to oblige.

Bakugo wasted no time in pulling Izuku onto his lap, their lips crashing together in a passionate kiss. Izuku eagerly wrapped his arms around Bakugo's neck, deepening the kiss as Bakugo's hands roamed over his body, eliciting soft moans from the green-haired hero.

Their clothes were quickly discarded, leaving them both naked and filled with desire. Bakugo lifted Izuku up and carried him to their bedroom, gently laying him down on the bed. He climbed on top of Izuku, their bodies pressed together as they continued to kiss and touch each other.

Bakugo's hand trailed down Izuku's body, stopping at his entrance. He teased Izuku's entrance with his fingers, teasingly circling around it before finally pushing one finger inside. Izuku gasped at the sensation, arching his back as Bakugo's finger moved in and out, preparing him for what was to come.

Bakugo added another finger, scissoring and stretching Izuku until he was ready. He couldn't take it anymore and positioned himself at Izuku's entrance, slowly pushing inside. Izuku moaned and wrapped his legs around Bakugo's waist, pulling him closer as they moved together in a slow, steady rhythm.

Their bodies were slick with sweat as they continued to move together, their moans and gasps filling the room. Bakugo's thrusts became harder and faster, hitting all the right spots inside of Izuku and making him see stars.

Izuku could feel himself getting close and he reached down to stroke himself, wanting to come together with Bakugo. Bakugo noticed and took over, his hand moving in sync with his thrusts until they both reached their peak and came together, screaming each other's names.

They collapsed onto the bed, panting and catching their breath. Bakugo pulled out and lay down next to Izuku, pulling him into his arms.

'That was amazing,' Izuku said, still trying to catch his breath.

'Yeah, it was,' Bakugo replied, kissing the top of Izuku's head.

They lay there for a while, basking in the afterglow of their love-making. Bakugo couldn't believe how lucky he was to have Izuku as his partner. He never thought he would find someone who could handle his rough nature, but Izuku not only handled it, he loved it.

As they drifted off to sleep, Bakugo knew that their relationship was only going to get better from here. He couldn't wait to make Izuku scream his name again and again.

(Words 556)