Tengen x Rengoku 4 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Rengoku and Tengen had been dating for a few months now, and they were both head over heels for each other. They had been through many battles together as Demon Slayers, but now they were able to relax and enjoy each other's company.

As they sat in their shared room at the Demon Slayer headquarters, Rengoku couldn't help but admire Tengen's beauty. His long, flowing hair, his sharp features, and his toned body were all mesmerizing to Rengoku. And Tengen felt the same way about Rengoku, with his bright red hair and fierce eyes.

Unable to resist any longer, Rengoku leaned in and captured Tengen's lips in a passionate kiss. Tengen responded eagerly, deepening the kiss as their tongues danced together. They broke apart to catch their breath, their faces flushed with desire.

Rengoku ran his hands down Tengen's chest, feeling the defined muscles under his shirt. Tengen moaned and leaned into Rengoku's touch, his hands roaming over Rengoku's back. They continued to kiss and touch each other, their desire growing with each passing moment.

Tengen pulled Rengoku's shirt off, revealing his toned body. He ran his hands over Rengoku's chest and abs, causing him to shiver with pleasure. Rengoku returned the favor, removing Tengen's shirt and admiring his boyfriend's sculpted body.

Without a word, Tengen pushed Rengoku onto the bed and climbed on top of him. He kissed down Rengoku's neck, nibbling and sucking on his skin. Rengoku let out a low growl of pleasure, his hands gripping Tengen's back.

Tengen made his way down Rengoku's body, leaving a trail of kisses and bites. He reached Rengoku's pants and quickly removed them, revealing his hard member. Tengen wasted no time, taking Rengoku into his mouth and sucking him eagerly.

Rengoku moaned and tangled his fingers in Tengen's hair, his hips bucking up into his mouth. Tengen's tongue worked magic on Rengoku's member, bringing him to the brink of release. Just as Rengoku was about to come, Tengen pulled away, leaving Rengoku panting and desperate for more.

Tengen crawled back up Rengoku's body, their lips meeting in another heated kiss. Rengoku could taste himself on Tengen's tongue, and it only made him want more. He reached down and removed Tengen's pants, revealing his own hard member.

Tengen positioned himself over Rengoku, and with a nod, they both knew what was about to happen. Slowly, Tengen lowered himself onto Rengoku, taking him in inch by inch. Rengoku groaned and gripped Tengen's hips, guiding him as they moved together in perfect rhythm.

Their moans and groans filled the room as they made love, their bodies moving in perfect harmony. They lost themselves in the pleasure, each thrust bringing them closer to the edge.

After what felt like an eternity, they both reached their peak and came together, their bodies shaking with pleasure. They collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily and holding each other close.

But they weren't done yet. After a few moments of rest, they were ready to go again. And again. And again. They spent the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies, pleasuring each other in every way imaginable.

As the sun began to rise, they lay in each other's arms, completely satisfied and utterly in love. They knew that no matter what battles they faced as Demon Slayers, they would always have each other's love and support. And that was all that mattered.

(Words 571)