Alpha Bakugo x Omega OC🍋

(ai)

(3rd person P.O.V)

It was Baylee's first heat and she was feeling overwhelmed and anxious. She had always heard about how intense an omega's heat could be, and now she was experiencing it firsthand. Her boyfriend Katsuki, an alpha, had offered to help her through it and she was grateful for his support.As they lay in bed together, Baylee could feel the heat building between her legs. She was already wet and her body was craving the touch of her alpha. Katsuki could sense her arousal and he leaned down to kiss her neck, his hands running down her body.'You're so beautiful, Baylee,' he whispered in her ear, his voice husky with desire. 'Let me take care of you.'Baylee nodded, unable to form words as Katsuki's hands traveled lower, teasing her thighs and then slipping between them to rub at her swollen clit. She moaned, arching her back as he continued to pleasure her. But she wanted more, she wanted him inside her.'Please, Katsuki,' she begged, her voice desperate.He grinned, knowing exactly what she wanted. He positioned himself between her legs, his cock already hard and throbbing. He slowly entered her, groaning at the tightness and warmth of her pussy. He started to move slowly, wanting to savor every moment of their first time together during her heat.But Baylee's body had other ideas. She was desperate for release and she pushed her hips up, urging him to move faster. Katsuki complied, his thrusts becoming rougher and more powerful. He could feel her walls clenching around him, her body on the brink of orgasm.He reached down and rubbed her clit, sending her over the edge. She cried out, her body shaking as she came hard around him. Katsuki's own release wasn't far behind, and he buried himself deep inside her as he released his seed.As they both came down from their highs, Katsuki gently pulled out and rolled onto his back, pulling Baylee into his arms. They lay there, panting and sweaty, but content.'Thank you, Katsuki,' Baylee said, her voice filled with love and admiration.'Anything for my omega,' he replied, placing a kiss on her forehead.They both drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, knowing that their bond as alpha and omega was stronger than ever.

(words 376)