Raph x OC 7

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee was a sweet, gentle girl who lived in the bustling city of New York. She had always been a bit of a loner, preferring the company of books and her own thoughts rather than the loud and crowded streets of the city. But everything changed when she met Raph.

Raph was a mutant ninja turtle, a skilled fighter and protector of the city. He was rough around the edges, with a tough exterior and a fierce loyalty to his brothers and their cause. But despite his tough exterior, Raph had a soft spot for Baylee. He was sweet and gentle towards her, always making sure she was safe and taken care of.

The two of them had first met when Raph had saved Baylee from a group of thugs who were trying to rob her. Ever since that day, they had formed a strong bond and had been inseparable ever since.

Baylee was sitting in her small apartment, curled up on the couch with a blanket draped over her legs. She was watching TV, but her mind was elsewhere. She couldn't stop thinking about Raph and how she had fallen deeply in love with him. She smiled to herself, remembering how he would always surprise her with small gestures of affection, like leaving her favorite flowers on her doorstep or cooking her a delicious meal.

Just then, she heard a loud banging on her door. She knew it was Raph. He had a tendency to come over unannounced whenever he needed to blow off some steam. Baylee quickly got up from the couch and made her way to the door, her heart fluttering with excitement at the thought of seeing Raph.

As soon as she opened the door, Raph stormed in, his face contorted in rage. Baylee could tell that he had just had another fight with his brothers, particularly Leo. Raph was always the one to let his anger out physically, and Baylee knew exactly what he needed to calm down.

Without saying a word, she took his hand and led him to her bedroom. Raph followed her, his anger slowly dissipating as he watched her graceful movements. He knew that Baylee could always make him feel better, no matter how angry or frustrated he was.

As soon as they reached her bedroom, Raph pinned Baylee against the wall, his hands gripping her waist tightly. She could feel his hot breath on her neck and she moaned softly, her body already responding to his touch.

Raph's lips crashed onto hers in a passionate kiss, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth. Baylee eagerly responded, her hands grabbing onto his shell as she pulled him closer to her.

Their clothes were quickly discarded, the need for each other overpowering any inhibitions they may have had. Raph's large hands roamed over Baylee's body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. He loved how small and delicate she was compared to him, it made him feel powerful and protective.

As they fell onto the bed, Raph's rough hands gripped Baylee's hips, pulling her towards him with a force that made her moan in pleasure. He entered her, thrusting hard and fast, his eyes burning with desire and love for her.

Baylee cried out in ecstasy as Raph pounded into her, the roughness of his touch sending her over the edge. She could feel her body building towards a powerful orgasm, and Raph could sense it too.

He reached down and began to rub her clit, adding to the pleasure she was already feeling. Baylee's moans grew louder and more urgent as she felt her release coming closer and closer.

Finally, with one final thrust, Raph and Baylee reached their peak together, their bodies trembling with pleasure as they rode out their orgasms. Raph collapsed onto the bed beside her, pulling her into his arms and holding her close.

They lay there for a while, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow of their passionate lovemaking. Raph gently stroked Baylee's hair, whispering sweet nothings in her ear as they both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Baylee woke up to find Raph still asleep beside her. She couldn't help but smile at the sight of him, his usually tough features softened in sleep. She reached out and gently brushed a lock of hair out of his face, causing him to stir.

Raph opened his eyes and smiled at Baylee, pulling her closer to him. They spent the rest of the day in bed, making love and enjoying each other's company.

Baylee knew that their relationship may not be conventional, but she didn't care. She loved Raph with all her heart, and he loved her just as fiercely. They may have their differences, but their love for each other was all that mattered.

As the sun began to set over the city, Raph and Baylee lay in each other's arms, content and happy. They knew that no matter what challenges they faced, as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.

(Words 849)