Alastor x OC 4 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Alastor and Baylee had been married for a few years now, but their love was still as passionate as ever. They had recently welcomed their first child, a beautiful baby girl named Anna, into the world. However, the stress and exhaustion of being new parents had taken a toll on their sex life.Alastor missed the intimacy and pleasure he shared with his wife, and he wanted to show her that he still desired her just as much as before. He knew she was tired and needed a break, so he decided to surprise her with a romantic evening.He called up his coworker Charlie, who was also the godmother to Anna, and asked if she could watch their daughter for the night. Charlie happily obliged, and Alastor was able to plan a special night for his wife.He lit candles around their bedroom and put on some soft music. When Baylee walked in, she was surprised and touched by the effort Alastor had put into their night. She could see the desire in his eyes, and it instantly made her feel desired and wanted.They sat on the bed, holding hands and talking about their day. Alastor could see the exhaustion in Baylee's eyes, so he suggested they take a relaxing bath together. They undressed each other and got into the warm bath, where Alastor gently washed Baylee's body, making sure to pay extra attention to her breasts.Baylee moaned in pleasure as Alastor's hands roamed over her body. She had missed his touch and was grateful for this moment of intimacy. After their bath, they dried off and got into bed, where Alastor continued to show his wife how much he loved her.He began kissing her neck, making his way down to her breasts. Baylee had recently started producing breast milk, and Alastor found it incredibly erotic. He gently suckled on her nipples, causing Baylee to moan and arch her back in pleasure.Alastor then moved down to her pussy, which was already wet with anticipation. He used his fingers to tease and pleasure her, making her moan and writhe in pleasure. Baylee's tiredness seemed to disappear as Alastor brought her to orgasm after orgasm.Finally, Alastor couldn't take it any longer. He wanted to be inside his wife, to feel her tightness and warmth surrounding him. He positioned himself between her legs and slowly entered her, both of them moaning in pleasure.Their lovemaking was slow and gentle, both of them savoring the feeling of being connected to each other. Alastor made sure to take care of his wife, making sure she was feeling pleasure and not just going through the motions.After they both reached their climax, they cuddled in bed, feeling completely satisfied and connected. Alastor whispered sweet nothings in Baylee's ear, reminding her how much he loved her and how grateful he was to have her as his wife.As they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, Alastor and Baylee knew that their love and passion for each other would only continue to grow, even in the midst of parenthood.

(Words 511)