Levi x OC 2🍋

(AI story)

(3rd person P.O.V)

It was a typical day at the Survey Corps headquarters. Levi Ackerman, the Captain of the Corps, was busy with paperwork and training. He had been married to his wife, Baylee, for two years now and life had been hectic ever since the Titans appeared.Baylee was a strong-willed woman and had joined the Corps as a soldier. However, three months ago, she had found out that she was pregnant and had been put on light duty. She had been feeling restless lately, cooped up in the house all day while Levi worked.Levi was startled when he heard a knock on his office door. He looked up to see Baylee standing there, a small smile on her face.'Hey, what are you doing here?' Levi asked as he got up from his desk.'I couldn't stay at home any longer, I needed to see you,' Baylee said as she walked towards him.Levi's heart swelled with love for his wife. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. His hands roamed over her body and he could feel her round belly pressing against him.'I miss you too,' Levi said as he pulled back from the kiss.Baylee smiled and took his hand. 'Come on, let's go to your office,' she said, her eyes sparkling mischievously.Levi raised an eyebrow in question but allowed her to lead him to his office. Once they were inside, Baylee pushed Levi onto his desk and straddled him.'I want you, Levi,' Baylee whispered as she leaned in to kiss him again.Levi couldn't resist his wife's advances and he quickly responded to her kiss. His hands roamed over her body, feeling her curves and round belly. Baylee moaned as she felt his touch, her desire for him growing.Levi gently pushed her back onto the desk and stood up, pulling her skirt off in one swift motion. He couldn't resist the sight of his pregnant wife lying on his desk, waiting for him.He slowly undressed himself and joined her on the desk, his lips finding hers once again. Levi's hands traveled down her body, caressing her breasts and stomach. Baylee moaned and arched her back, wanting more of his touch.Levi's fingers found their way to her core, feeling her wetness and he gently began to rub her. Baylee's moans grew louder and she dug her nails into his back as he continued to pleasure her.Levi couldn't hold back any longer and he entered her, their bodies moving together in perfect rhythm. They were both lost in their love for each other, their pleasure building with each thrust.As they reached their climax, Levi whispered words of love to his wife and Baylee cried out his name. They collapsed onto the desk, their bodies spent and their hearts full of love.Levi held Baylee close to him, feeling their child kick inside her. He knew that their love was strong enough to survive anything, even the cruel world they lived in. As they lay there, basking in the afterglow of their love, Levi was grateful for the love he had found with Baylee.They may be surrounded by Titans and death, but in each other's arms, they found a haven of love and peace.

(words 531)