Rengoku x OC 🍋

(ai)

(3rd person P.O.V)

Rengoku and Baylee had been married for a few months now, but they had yet to consummate their marriage. Baylee was a virgin and she was nervous about having sex for the first time. Rengoku, being the understanding and patient husband that he was, didn't want to rush her into anything she wasn't ready for. But as the days went by, their desire for each other grew stronger and stronger.One evening, as they were lying in bed together, Rengoku couldn't resist any longer. He gently caressed Baylee's cheek and whispered, 'My love, I want to make love to you tonight.'Baylee blushed and nodded, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. Rengoku could sense her hesitation and he reassured her, 'Don't worry, my dear. I will be gentle and I will make sure you are comfortable and feel loved.'With that, Rengoku began to kiss Baylee's lips softly, slowly exploring her mouth with his tongue. Baylee responded eagerly, her nerves calming down as she felt the love and passion in Rengoku's touch. As they continued to kiss, Rengoku's hand trailed down her body, gently caressing her curves and making her shiver with anticipation.He reached between her legs and began to softly rub her through her clothes, feeling her wetness seeping through the fabric. Baylee moaned into their kiss, her body arching up towards Rengoku's touch. With a gentle push, Rengoku slipped his hand under her panties and began to softly stroke her clit, causing Baylee to gasp and moan even louder.Rengoku could feel Baylee's body trembling with pleasure and he knew she was ready for more. He removed her panties and slowly inserted a finger into her wetness, causing Baylee to cry out in pleasure. He began to move his finger in and out, slowly increasing the pace and adding another finger.Baylee's moans grew louder and she clutched onto Rengoku's shoulders, her body shaking with the intensity of her pleasure. Rengoku continued to pleasure her with his fingers, making sure to be gentle and attentive to her needs.As Baylee reached her peak, Rengoku removed his fingers and positioned himself between her legs. He entered her slowly, making sure to go at a pace that was comfortable for her. Baylee's eyes widened at the feeling of being filled by her husband and she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer.Rengoku began to move in a slow and gentle rhythm, his eyes locked with Baylee's as they shared this intimate moment together. Baylee's moans and cries of pleasure filled the room, spurring Rengoku on to go deeper and faster.Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, their love and desire for each other evident in every touch and every kiss. As they reached their climax together, they held onto each other tightly, their bodies trembling with pleasure.Afterwards, as they lay in each other's arms, Baylee whispered, 'That was amazing, my love. I never knew it could feel so good.'Rengoku smiled and kissed her softly, 'I'm glad I could show you, my dear. I love you.'As they drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace, Baylee knew she had nothing to fear when it came to being intimate with her husband. With Rengoku by her side, she knew she was safe, loved, and always in for a passionate and fulfilling experience.

(words 547)