Katsuki x OC2🍋

( ai)

(3rd person P.O.V)

Katsuki Bakugo, the explosive hero known as 'Ground Zero', was used to being aggressive and intense in everything he did. But when it came to his wife Baylee, he wanted to be gentle and caring. She was a sweet and innocent girl, and he wanted to make sure her first time was nothing but special.Baylee was nervous about having sex with her husband. She had never been with anyone before, and the thought of being so intimate with someone scared her. But she trusted Katsuki and knew he would take care of her.One evening, as they lay in bed together, Katsuki gently kissed Baylee's neck, trailing his lips down to her collarbone. She let out a soft moan, her body relaxing under his touch. He took his time exploring her body, kissing and caressing every inch of her skin.Baylee's heart was racing as Katsuki's hand moved down to her panties. He could feel her trembling in anticipation as he slowly slid his fingers inside her. She let out a gasp, her nails digging into his back as he started to move his fingers in a slow and gentle rhythm.Katsuki could feel how tight and wet she was, and it was driving him wild. He wanted to take her right then and there, but he knew he needed to be patient with her. He wanted to make her feel loved and cherished, not just a means for his own pleasure.He continued to finger her, his other hand caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples. Baylee was lost in the pleasure, her body responding to his every touch. She had never felt anything like this before, and it was overwhelming in the best way possible.When Katsuki felt that she was ready, he removed his fingers and positioned himself between her legs. He looked into her eyes and saw the trust and love in them. Without a word, he slowly entered her, making sure to be gentle and give her time to adjust.Baylee let out a small whimper, but Katsuki immediately stopped, wanting to make sure she was okay. She nodded, and he continued to slowly move inside her. As their bodies moved together, their moans and gasps filled the room.The intensity of their love-making grew, and Katsuki couldn't hold back any longer. He flipped Baylee over, taking her from behind and thrusting into her with a passion he didn't know he had. Baylee's moans became louder, and she arched her back, reaching her climax.Katsuki followed soon after, his body shaking with pleasure. He collapsed next to Baylee, both of them breathing heavily as they basked in the afterglow. Katsuki wrapped his arms around his wife, pulling her close and whispering sweet words in her ear.'That was amazing,' Baylee said, snuggling into his chest.'I wanted to make your first time special,' Katsuki replied, kissing her forehead.'It was more than I could have ever imagined,' Baylee said, smiling up at him.Katsuki couldn't help but feel a sense of pride and love for his wife. He was glad he could make her feel so loved and happy. And he knew that from now on, their love-making would only get better and more passionate with each passing day.

(words 535)