Dragon Katsuki x OC 3🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Katsuki and Baylee were the perfect match, a prince and a princess from two different worlds. They were to be married and unite their kingdoms, but when they finally met, Baylee was not what Katsuki expected. She was not a titan like her parents, but she could transform into one at will. Katsuki was intrigued by her and wanted to get to know her better.As they spent more time together, Katsuki noticed how shy Baylee was and how brave she was at the same time. He was also drawn to her beauty and grace. When they were finally married, Katsuki was eager to consummate their marriage and take her virginity. However, when he saw the fear in her eyes, he decided to change his plans.Katsuki was determined to make Baylee feel comfortable and safe with him. He was gentle and patient with her, taking his time to explore her body and make her feel pleasure like she had never felt before. Baylee was overwhelmed by the pleasure and the love she felt for her husband.As the night went on, Katsuki showed Baylee the wonders of sex and how it could be a beautiful and intimate experience between two people. He pleasured her multiple times and made sure to be gentle with her, making sure she was comfortable and enjoying herself.In the end, Baylee was grateful for Katsuki's patience and understanding. She had never felt more loved and cherished than she did with him. And as they lay in bed, Katsuki whispered sweet words of love to her and promised to always be gentle with her.Their love only grew stronger as the years went by and they had many children together. And to this day, Katsuki and Baylee are still the perfect match, ruling their kingdoms with love and understanding, and always being gentle with each other in every aspect of their relationship.

(Words 315)