Katsuki x OC 10🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Katsuki and Baylee had been dating for a few months now and their relationship was going strong. They had been intimate with each other, but Baylee was still a virgin. Katsuki was patient and understanding, he didn't want to rush her into anything she wasn't ready for.But one night, Katsuki couldn't resist anymore. He wanted to make Baylee feel pleasure like she had never felt before. He wanted to give her her first orgasm and make her squirt. He knew she was inexperienced, but he was determined to make it happen.They were in Katsuki's room, making out on his bed. Baylee could feel Katsuki's hands wandering all over her body, making her heart race with excitement. She had never felt this kind of pleasure before and she was enjoying every moment of it.Katsuki slowly started to remove Baylee's clothes, taking his time to explore every inch of her body. He kissed her neck, her chest, and her stomach, making her moan with pleasure. He then settled between her legs, gently spreading them apart.He started to kiss her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her core. Baylee's breathing became more erratic, she could feel her body getting hotter and wetter with every kiss. Katsuki then finally reached her clit, gently sucking and licking it, causing Baylee to arch her back and moan loudly.Katsuki could feel Baylee's body tensing up, she was close to orgasm. He wanted to push her over the edge and make her squirt. He inserted his fingers inside her, finding her G-spot and massaging it with just the right amount of pressure.Baylee's moans became louder as Katsuki continued to stimulate her. She could feel her body building up to an intense release. And then it happened, she climaxed for the first time, her body shaking with pleasure as she let out a loud scream.Katsuki didn't stop there, he kept going, wanting to make her squirt. He increased the speed and pressure of his fingers, and after a few more minutes, Baylee's body tensed up again and she squirted, her juices flowing out of her and onto the bed.Baylee was in a state of pure ecstasy, she had never felt anything like that before. Katsuki climbed up to her and kissed her passionately, as they both tried to catch their breaths.'That was amazing,' Baylee said, still in disbelief at what had just happened.'I wanted to make it special for you,' Katsuki replied, his voice filled with love and satisfaction.From that night on, Baylee and Katsuki's sex life became even more intense and pleasurable. They explored each other's bodies and Katsuki continued to make Baylee squirt every time they were intimate. It was a special bond between them, one that they both cherished and enjoyed.

(Words 459)