Swap Papyrus x OC 🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)
Papyrus and Baylee had been dating for a few months now and their relationship was going strong. Baylee was head over heels for Papyrus, but there was one thing that made her nervous – his size. Papyrus was a tall skeleton man with a large, muscular frame. And when it came to his manhood, it was the biggest Baylee had ever seen.

One night, as they were cuddling on the couch, Papyrus noticed that Baylee seemed distracted. He asked her what was wrong, and she hesitated before finally admitting her fear. Papyrus was taken aback; he had never thought his size would make Baylee nervous.He gently reassured her that he would never do anything to hurt her and that he would always make sure she was comfortable. He also promised to take things slow and be gentle with her. Baylee felt a wave of relief wash over her and she relaxed into Papyrus' arms.As they kissed, Papyrus slowly started to undress Baylee, taking his time to explore her body with his hands and lips. He made sure to pay extra attention to her breasts, knowing they were sensitive. Baylee moaned softly as he kissed and sucked on her nipples, her body starting to relax and respond to his touch.Papyrus then moved down to her thighs, gently kissing and nipping at them. He could feel Baylee getting more and more turned on as he teased her, her breathing becoming heavier and her body arching towards him.When he finally reached her core, he could feel how wet she was. He took his time exploring her with his tongue, making sure to tease her and bring her to the brink of pleasure before pulling back. Baylee was moaning and writhing beneath him, her hands gripping the sheets.Papyrus then positioned himself between her legs and slowly entered her. He could feel her tightness and he made sure to go slow, giving her time to adjust to his size. Baylee winced slightly at the initial discomfort, but Papyrus kept kissing and comforting her, making her feel safe and loved.As he started to move, Papyrus made sure to keep his pace slow and gentle, making sure to pay attention to Baylee's reactions. She soon relaxed and started to moan in pleasure, her body moving in sync with his.As they reached their climax, Baylee felt a mix of pleasure and pain as her virginity was taken. But Papyrus was there to comfort her, kissing her softly and whispering words of love and reassurance.Afterwards, as they lay in each other's arms, Baylee couldn't believe how gentle and loving Papyrus had been. She was grateful to have such a caring and understanding partner and knew that their love would only continue to grow stronger.

(Words 457)