Dabi x OC 3

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee had always been a skilled thief, able to break into any building and steal whatever she desired. She had been on her own since she was a teenager, having no family or friends to rely on. But one day, while attempting to rob a wealthy man's mansion, she crossed paths with Dabi.Dabi was a dangerous villain, known for his pyrokinetic abilities and ruthless nature. He had been watching Baylee from a distance, intrigued by her skills and lack of fear. When she tried to steal from his target, he couldn't help but intervene.Baylee had never encountered someone like Dabi before. He was cold and calculating, with a burning intensity in his eyes. She could feel his power and it both terrified and excited her. But when she tried to run, he caught her easily.Dabi was impressed by Baylee's skills and offered her a place by his side as a fellow villain. She was hesitant at first, but with no other options, she accepted. She quickly learned that Dabi was not one to be crossed, as he was quick to punish anyone who disobeyed him.Despite his tough exterior, Dabi showed a softer side to Baylee. He taught her how to control her own abilities and even helped her plan out heists. But their relationship was far from perfect. Dabi was possessive and had a temper, often lashing out at Baylee for the smallest mistakes.One day, while on a mission, things took a turn for the worse. Dabi's fire got out of control and he accidentally burned Baylee, leaving a large scar on her side. She was in excruciating pain and could barely move. Dabi felt guilty for hurting her and tried to make amends, but Baylee couldn't forgive him.From that day on, Baylee was afraid of Dabi. She avoided him as much as possible and even considered leaving his side. But deep down, she still cared for him and couldn't bring herself to leave.As time went on, Dabi's feelings for Baylee only grew stronger. He realized that he didn't want to lose her and did everything he could to make her feel safe and protected. He also made sure to control his temper and never hurt her again.Despite their rough start, Dabi and Baylee's relationship evolved into something more. They were still villains, but they had each other and that was all that mattered. And although Baylee's scar would never fully heal, it served as a reminder of their rocky journey and the love that bloomed between two unlikely villains.

(Words 423)