Eijiro x OC x Bakugo 2🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Eijiro Kirishima had been dating his girlfriend Baylee for a few months now and they were both very happy with their relationship. However, Eijiro couldn't help but feel like they were missing something in their sex life. He had always wanted to make Baylee squirt, but he wasn't sure how to do it.One day, Eijiro decided to ask his close friend Katsuki Bakugo for advice. Katsuki was known for his wild and intense sexual experiences, so Eijiro figured he would be the perfect person to teach him how to make his girlfriend squirt.Katsuki was initially hesitant to help, but Eijiro promised to owe him a favor in return. Reluctantly, Katsuki agreed to teach Eijiro the art of making a woman squirt.The next day, Eijiro and Katsuki met up at the gym to discuss their plan. Katsuki explained that making a woman squirt involved stimulating the G-spot, which is located on the front wall of the vagina. He also mentioned that it was important to make sure Baylee was fully aroused and relaxed before attempting to make her squirt.Eijiro listened intently and took mental notes, eager to try it out with Baylee. Katsuki also showed Eijiro some techniques, such as using his fingers in a 'come hither' motion and applying pressure to the G-spot. He also suggested using a vibrator to intensify the sensation.That night, Eijiro put Katsuki's advice into action. He started off by giving Baylee a sensual massage, focusing on her erogenous zones and making sure she was fully relaxed. As he moved on to foreplay, Eijiro used his fingers to stimulate her G-spot, just like Katsuki had shown him.Baylee moaned and writhed under his touch, her pleasure building with each passing moment. Eijiro then introduced the vibrator, using it to stimulate her clitoris while continuing to focus on her G-spot with his fingers.As the intensity increased, Baylee's body tensed up and she let out a loud moan as she finally squirted for the first time. Eijiro couldn't believe it – he had actually made his girlfriend squirt.Baylee was in a state of pure bliss and thanked Eijiro for the amazing experience. Eijiro also couldn't thank Katsuki enough for his help and promised to return the favor whenever Katsuki needed it.From that day on, Eijiro and Baylee's sex life became even more intense and fulfilling. Eijiro had learned a new skill and was determined to continue exploring and satisfying his girlfriend's desires. And Katsuki was secretly proud of himself for helping his friend out in the bedroom.

(Words 421)