Dragon Katsuki X Dragon Eijiro X Dragon OC 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

The sun had just begun to rise over the horizon, casting a warm glow over the vast dragon kingdom. Katsuki Bakugo, the prince of dragons, was already up and ready for his daily journey. He was a fierce dragon with bright red scales and piercing yellow eyes. He was known throughout the kingdom for his strength and determination.Katsuki's loyal dragon companion, Kirishima, was also awake and ready to go. Kirishima was a smaller dragon, with vibrant red scales and a friendly demeanor. He was fiercely devoted to Katsuki and would do anything to protect him.As they made their way through the kingdom, they were greeted by the other dragons, who bowed in respect to their prince. Katsuki and Kirishima were on a special mission today, to explore the far reaches of the kingdom and map out any potential dangers.However, their journey was interrupted by a loud roar coming from the depths of the forest. It was a sound they were all too familiar with. Baylee, a young dragon who had recently joined their kingdom, was in heat.Baylee was a beautiful dragon with shimmering blue scales and big, innocent eyes. She was still very young, but she had grown incredibly fast and was now almost the same size as Katsuki and Kirishima. However, she was a late bloomer and her first heat had caught everyone by surprise.Baylee's roars were filled with pain and confusion, and Katsuki knew they had to help her. He and Kirishima quickly made their way to her, finding her curled up in a clearing, her scales glistening with sweat.'Baylee,' Katsuki said, trying to calm her down. 'It's me, Katsuki. You're safe.'Baylee's big eyes widened at the sight of her prince, and she immediately transformed into her human form. She was still shaking, but she looked relieved to see Katsuki and Kirishima.'K-Katsuki,' she stuttered. 'I-I don't know what's happening to me.''It's okay, Baylee,' Katsuki assured her, stroking her hair gently. 'You're going through your first heat. It can be scary and confusing, but we're here to help you.'Baylee looked up at Katsuki with tears in her eyes. 'Help me,' she pleaded.Katsuki knew exactly what she needed. He transformed into his human form as well and gently laid Baylee on the ground. Kirishima was already removing his dragon scales, getting ready to join them.'Katsuki,' Baylee gasped as she felt his fingers enter her. She was already slick and ready for him, her body reacting to his touch.Katsuki's fingers moved expertly inside her, hitting all the right spots and making her moan with pleasure. He was gentle and patient with her, trying to make her feel comfortable and safe.Meanwhile, Kirishima had transformed into his human form as well and joined them. He kissed Baylee passionately, his hands roaming all over her body. She moaned into his mouth as he pinched and tugged on her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through her.Katsuki and Kirishima took turns pleasuring Baylee, making her feel good and easing her pain. They kissed and touched every inch of her body, worshiping her like the goddess she was.Baylee was in heaven, her body on fire with pleasure. She had never felt anything like this before, and she never wanted it to end.As her heat began to subside, Katsuki and Kirishima could feel her walls tightening around them. They knew she was close, and they were determined to make her cum.'Come for us, Baylee,' Katsuki growled, his fingers moving faster inside her. 'Cum all over our cocks.'Baylee let out a loud cry as she came, her body shaking with pleasure. Katsuki and Kirishima continued to thrust into her, prolonging her orgasm and milking every last drop of pleasure from her.After they had all come down from their highs, Katsuki and Kirishima gently untangled themselves from Baylee and held her close. She was still panting and trembling, but she looked more relaxed and content.'Thank you,' Baylee whispered, her eyes shining with gratitude.'Anytime,' Katsuki replied, kissing her forehead. 'We'll always be here for you, Baylee.'And from that day on, Baylee knew she could count on Katsuki and Kirishima to help her through her heats. They had formed an unbreakable bond, one that would only grow stronger with each passing day.

(Words 703)