Dabi x OC 9🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Dabi stood in the kitchen of the League of Villains hideout, staring at the counter in front of him. He was deep in thought, lost in his own mind. The other members of the LOV had already gone to bed, but Dabi couldn't sleep. He was too preoccupied with thoughts of his girlfriend, Baylee.Baylee was a kind and gentle soul, unlike anyone he had ever met before. She worked as a baker in the city, but she had no idea about Dabi's true identity as a villain. He kept her in the dark, wanting to protect her from the dangerous world he lived in.But as he stood in the kitchen, Dabi couldn't help but feel guilty for keeping such a big secret from Baylee. He knew she would understand, but he didn't want to put her in danger. She was his everything, his light in the darkness.Just then, he heard a soft knock on the door. Dabi's heart skipped a beat as he recognized the knock as Baylee's. He quickly composed himself and went to open the door.'Hey,' Baylee said with a shy smile. 'I couldn't sleep and I saw your light was still on. Can I come in?'Dabi nodded and stepped aside to let her in. She walked in and looked around the dimly lit room.'Are you okay?' she asked, noticing the worried look on Dabi's face.Dabi sighed and pulled her into a hug. 'I'm fine, just thinking too much.'Baylee wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest. She knew he was a villain, but she also knew he had a good heart. She loved him for who he was, not for the mask he wore.'Talk to me,' she said softly.Dabi hesitated at first, but then he started telling Baylee about his worries and fears. He told her everything, including the fact that he was a member of the League of Villains.Baylee listened patiently, her heart breaking for Dabi and the struggles he faced. When he finished, she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.'I had no idea,' she whispered. 'I'm so sorry you have to go through all of that.'Dabi wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead. 'It's okay, as long as I have you by my side.'Baylee smiled and wrapped her arms around him again. 'I'll always be here for you, Dabi. No matter what.'Dabi felt his heart swell with love for Baylee. He knew he had to tell her the truth about everything, including his true feelings for her.'Baylee,' he said, pulling away to look into her eyes. 'I love you. You mean everything to me.'Baylee's eyes widened in surprise, but then a small smile appeared on her lips. 'I love you too, Dabi.'Without another word, Dabi pulled Baylee into a deep and passionate kiss. He poured all of his love and emotions into the kiss, wanting to show her just how much she meant to him.Baylee responded eagerly, her hands running through Dabi's hair as their tongues danced together. Dabi's hands roamed down her body, feeling every curve and dip of her figure.As the kiss deepened, Dabi lifted Baylee up and carried her to his bedroom. He gently laid her down on the bed and hovered above her, his eyes filled with love and adoration.'Are you sure you want to do this?' Dabi asked, wanting to make sure Baylee was ready for this next step in their relationship.Baylee nodded, her cheeks flushed with desire. 'I want to be with you, Dabi. I trust you.'Dabi smiled and leaned down to capture her lips in another kiss. Slowly, he undressed both of them, taking his time to worship every inch of her body with his hands and lips.When they were both completely naked, Dabi positioned himself between Baylee's legs, ready to take her virginity. He could see the nervousness in her eyes, and he leaned down to kiss her softly.'It's okay, love,' he whispered. 'I'll be gentle.'With that, Dabi slowly entered Baylee, taking his time to make sure she was comfortable and not in any pain. Baylee moaned and wrapped her arms around Dabi, her nails digging into his back as he moved inside her.As they made love for the first time, Dabi and Baylee were lost in each other. It was a moment full of love and passion, and they both knew that this was just the beginning of a beautiful and intense relationship.After they both reached their climax, Dabi laid down next to Baylee, pulling her close to him. They both lay there, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.'Thank you,' Baylee said, looking up at Dabi with a soft smile.Dabi kissed her forehead and held her tight. 'No, thank you. For trusting me and for loving me.'They both drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms. And from that night on, Dabi and Baylee's love only grew stronger, despite the dangerous world they lived in.

(Words 826)