Kakashi x OC🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Kakashi had been gone on a long mission for weeks, leaving his wife Baylee alone at home. He missed her dearly and couldn't wait to be back in her arms. As soon as he received news that he was off duty for a while, he knew exactly what he wanted to do for his wife.It was the middle of the night when Kakashi finally arrived home. He quietly entered the bedroom, where he found Baylee fast asleep in bed. He couldn't resist the sight of her peaceful face and soft curves under the sheets.Kakashi slowly crawled onto the bed, careful not to wake her up. He gently kissed her neck, causing her to stir and mumble his name. He smiled to himself, knowing that she missed him just as much as he missed her.He continued to kiss her neck and make his way down her body. He removed the sheets, revealing her naked body to him. He couldn't resist any longer and dove in between her legs.He started by licking and sucking on her clit, causing Baylee to moan and squirm. He knew exactly how to please her and he loved the taste of her. He inserted two fingers inside her, pumping in and out while still licking her clit. Baylee's moans grew louder and she grabbed onto Kakashi's hair, urging him to continue.After a few minutes, Baylee couldn't hold back any longer and she squirted all over Kakashi's face. He lapped up all her juices, savoring the taste.He then flipped her over and positioned himself on top of her. He slowly entered her, feeling her tight walls wrap around him. He started off slow, savoring every moment of being inside his wife. But as the passion grew, their pace quickened and became more intense.Kakashi was slightly rough with Baylee, knowing that she loved it. He grabbed onto her hips and thrusted into her harder, eliciting loud moans from her. She dug her nails into his back, urging him to go faster.The room was filled with the sound of their bodies slapping against each other and their passionate moans. They both reached their peak at the same time, and Kakashi released inside Baylee, filling her with his warm seed.They both collapsed onto the bed, panting and sweating. Kakashi pulled out of Baylee and snuggled up behind her, wrapping his arms around her.'I missed you so much,' he whispered in her ear.'I missed you too,' Baylee replied, turning to face him and giving him a kiss.They fell asleep in each other's arms, grateful to be reunited again. Kakashi's plan had been a success, and he knew that Baylee would never forget this passionate night.

(Words 446)