Tomura Shigaraki x OC🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Shigaraki and Baylee were both villains, part of the League of Villains, and they had been dating for a few months now. They had a strong connection and their mutual love for destruction and chaos only strengthened their bond.One night, they decided to take a walk through the city, looking for potential targets to wreak havoc on. As they strolled through the dark and quiet streets, their conversation turned from planning their next move to more intimate matters.Baylee wrapped her arm around Shigaraki's waist, pressing her body against his. 'I can't wait to cause chaos with you tonight,' she whispered seductively in his ear.Shigaraki smirked and pulled her closer, his hand slipping down to squeeze her ass. 'I have a different kind of chaos in mind,' he replied, his voice low and husky.Baylee's eyes widened in surprise and excitement as Shigaraki dragged her into a nearby alleyway. They found a secluded spot behind a dumpster and Shigaraki pushed her against the wall, his lips crashing onto hers in a passionate kiss.Their hands roamed each other's bodies, desperate for more contact. Baylee's fingers tangled in Shigaraki's messy hair while he grabbed her hips, grinding his growing erection against her.Their moans filled the alleyway as they continued to kiss and touch each other, their bodies pressed tightly together. Shigaraki tore at Baylee's clothes, eager to feel her skin against his.Without hesitation, Shigaraki lifted Baylee up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck as he held her up against the wall. He wasted no time in sliding into her, both of them letting out a gasp of pleasure as he filled her completely.Their movements were frantic and rough, fueled by their intense desire for each other. Shigaraki pounded into Baylee, her back scraping against the wall with each thrust.Their lovemaking was wild and unrestrained, both of them lost in the moment and the pleasure. They didn't care about being caught or anyone seeing them, all they cared about was the pleasure they were giving each other.As they reached their climax, Shigaraki buried his face in Baylee's neck, muffling his moans as he released inside of her. Baylee's legs tightened around him as she cried out in pleasure, her nails digging into his back.They stood there for a few minutes, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow of their passionate encounter. Shigaraki gently set Baylee down on her feet and they quickly fixed their clothes before heading back out onto the streets.They continued their walk, but this time with a new sense of satisfaction and closeness between them. They knew that their love for destruction and chaos would always bring them together, but now they also had a deeper understanding of their love for each other.

(Words 461)