Raph x OC 6 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee was nervous as she sat on her bed, waiting for Raph to arrive. They had been dating for a few months now, and she was finally ready to take the next step with him. She had heard stories from April about how big Raph was compared to his brothers, and it made her even more nervous.She had never been with anyone before, and the thought of losing her virginity to someone as intimidating as Raph was both terrifying and exciting. She trusted him though, and knew that he would never hurt her.As she waited, she couldn't help but think about how different Raph was from his brothers. He was known to be the rough and tough one, always ready for a fight. But with her, he was gentle and caring. It was one of the things she loved most about him.Finally, there was a knock on the door and Baylee's heart started racing. She took a deep breath and opened the door to see Raph standing there, a small smile on his face.'Hey beautiful,' he said, stepping inside and giving her a quick kiss.'Hey,' Baylee replied, blushing at his compliment.Raph could sense her nerves and he gently took her hand, leading her to the bed. He sat down next to her and ran his fingers through her hair, trying to calm her down.'Are you sure you're ready for this?' he asked, looking into her eyes.Baylee nodded, her heart pounding in her chest. She trusted Raph completely and knew that he would take care of her.Raph leaned in and kissed her softly, his hand cupping her cheek. He could feel her relax under his touch and he deepened the kiss, his tongue gently exploring her mouth.As they kissed, Raph started to slowly undress Baylee, taking his time to make sure she was comfortable. He could feel her body start to tremble and he pulled back for a moment, looking into her eyes.'Are you okay?' he asked, concern in his voice.Baylee nodded, her cheeks flushed with excitement. 'Yes, I'm okay. Just a little nervous.'Raph smiled and leaned in to kiss her again, his hand trailing down her body. He could feel her hesitation and he pulled back once more.'Baylee, I promise I'll be gentle with you. I don't want to hurt you,' he said, his voice filled with sincerity.Baylee nodded and gave him a small smile, feeling reassured by his words. She trusted Raph completely and knew that he would never do anything to hurt her.Raph slowly continued to undress her, leaving a trail of kisses along her jawline and down her neck. He could feel her body relax under his touch and he smiled, knowing that she was starting to feel more comfortable.As he reached her breasts, he took his time to explore every inch of them, gently kissing and sucking on her nipples. He could feel her body start to arch into his touch and he continued to tease her, wanting to take things slow.'Raph,' Baylee moaned, her fingers tangling in his hair.Raph smirked and moved his hand down her body, gently rubbing her clit. He could feel her arousal building and he kissed her deeply, his fingers moving faster.As Baylee's moans grew louder, Raph gently pushed her back onto the bed, positioning himself between her legs. He could feel her body trembling and he leaned down to kiss her softly.'Are you ready?' he asked, looking into her eyes.Baylee nodded and Raph slowly pushed himself inside her, taking his time to make sure she was comfortable. He could feel her tightness and he let out a low growl, trying to control his own desires.As he started to move, Baylee's moans filled the room and Raph could feel her nails digging into his back. He continued to thrust into her, making sure to be gentle and take things slow.After a few minutes, Baylee's body started to tense up and Raph knew she was close. He leaned down and kissed her passionately, his hand moving to rub her clit once more. With one final thrust, Baylee reached her peak, her body shaking as she climaxed.Raph continued to move inside her, wanting to make sure she was completely satisfied. As he finally reached his own release, he let out a low growl, his body shaking with pleasure.Afterwards, Raph pulled out and lay down next to Baylee, pulling her close to him. They lay there in silence for a few moments, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow.'Thank you,' Baylee finally said, breaking the silence.Raph turned to look at her, a small smile on his face. 'For what?''For being gentle with me. I know it's not easy for you, but I appreciate it,' Baylee said, kissing him softly.Raph smiled and pulled her closer, knowing that he would always take care of her. He may be a tough and rough mutant on the outside, but with Baylee, he was gentle and caring. And he wouldn't have it any other way.

(Words 830)