Tengen x OC 7 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee was never one to find love, she was always afraid of being hurt and never wanted to be in a relationship. She was content with her life as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps, fighting demons and protecting humanity.

One day, while on a mission, she met Tengen, one of the most skilled and powerful Demon Slayers. Baylee was immediately drawn to his confidence and charm, but she kept her distance, not wanting to get involved with anyone.

However, Tengen was persistent and he continued to pursue her, showing her kindness and affection that she had never experienced before. Slowly, Baylee began to open up to him, letting her guard down and allowing herself to feel something she never thought she would: love.

Tengen was patient and gentle with her, understanding her past and never pushing her beyond her comfort zone. He showed her that love could be gentle and kind, and not just rough and painful like she had always believed.

Their relationship blossomed and they eventually became lovers. Tengen was attentive and caring, always making sure to pleasure Baylee in every way possible. He loved to explore her body, making her feel cherished and desired.

One night, as they lay together in bed, Tengen began to kiss Baylee's neck, slowly trailing his lips down her body. He softly caressed her breasts, teasing her nipples until they were hard with desire.

Baylee moaned and arched her back, her hands running through Tengen's hair as he continued to pleasure her. She had never felt so loved and wanted before, and it was a feeling she never wanted to let go of.

Tengen then moved down to Baylee's core, gently spreading her legs and burying his face between her thighs. He licked and sucked on her clit, causing Baylee to writhe in pleasure. She had never experienced such pleasure before, and she couldn't hold back her moans as Tengen brought her to the brink of ecstasy.

When Baylee couldn't take it anymore, Tengen entered her, slowly sliding into her wet and ready pussy. He moved slowly at first, savoring the feeling of being inside her, but as their passion grew, he picked up the pace, thrusting harder and faster.

Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, their moans and gasps filling the room. Tengen reached down to rub Baylee's clit, bringing her closer and closer to her release.

With one final thrust, they both reached their climax, their bodies shaking and trembling as they rode out their orgasm. Tengen collapsed onto Baylee, both of them panting and sweating from their intense lovemaking.

As they lay in each other's arms, Baylee realized that she had finally found someone who truly loved and cared for her. Tengen had shown her that love could be gentle and kind, and she was grateful to have him in her life. From that day on, Baylee knew that she had found her true soulmate in Tengen.

(Words 496)