Dragon Katsuki X Dragon Eijiro X Dragon OC 2🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Kirishima and Bakugo were two of the most powerful dragons in the kingdom. They had been friends since they were hatchlings and had grown up together, training and fighting side by side. As they grew older, their bond only grew stronger, until they were inseparable.One day, while on a journey through the kingdom, they came across a young dragon named Baylee. She was a beautiful dragon, with shimmering scales and piercing green eyes. She was also a late bloomer, still not having gone through her first heat.Baylee was in pain and confused, and Kirishima and Bakugo could sense her distress. They approached her cautiously, not wanting to startle her. They could see that she was in heat, her body trembling and her scales glowing with an intense heat.Without hesitation, Bakugo transformed into his human form and approached Baylee. He could see the fear in her eyes, and he wanted to soothe her. He gently stroked her scales and whispered calming words to her. Kirishima joined them, also in his human form, and together they helped Baylee calm down.But as her heat continued to intensify, Bakugo and Kirishima knew they had to help her. They knew that female dragons in heat could become dangerous if not taken care of, and they didn't want anything bad to happen to Baylee.So they made a decision. They would help Baylee through her heat. Kirishima went first, his dragon instincts taking over as he mounted Baylee and began to mate with her. Baylee moaned and whimpered, her body craving the release that Kirishima was giving her.After Kirishima finished, Bakugo took his place. He was rougher than Kirishima, his dragon side making him more possessive and dominant. Baylee cried out in pleasure as Bakugo claimed her, her body trembling with each thrust.They took turns pleasuring Baylee, each one giving her multiple orgasms until her heat finally subsided. Exhausted and satisfied, they all transformed back into their dragon forms and curled up together, their bodies entwined as they slept.From that day on, Baylee was no longer alone. She had found a new family in Bakugo and Kirishima, and they would always be there to help her through her heats and protect her from any danger. They were dragons, after all, and dragons always looked out for their own.(Words 384)