Zenitsu x OC🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Zenitsu and Baylee had been dating for a few months now, and their relationship was going strong. They were both in their early twenties and had a strong physical attraction to each other. However, there was one thing that Zenitsu was hesitant about – he was a virgin.He had never been intimate with a woman before and was afraid that he wouldn't be able to please Baylee. But she assured him that she didn't care about his lack of experience and that she would guide him through everything.One night, as they were cuddled up on the couch watching their favorite anime, Baylee turned to Zenitsu and whispered in his ear, 'I want to make love to you tonight.'Zenitsu's heart skipped a beat as he looked into her eyes. He could see the desire and love in them, and he couldn't resist her any longer. He leaned in and kissed her, his hands exploring her body as they continued to make out.Their clothes soon started to come off, and before he knew it, Zenitsu was lying naked on Baylee's bed. She climbed on top of him, straddling his hips and grinding against him. But Zenitsu stopped her, his hands on her hips.'I want to be on top,' he said, his voice trembling with nervousness.Baylee smiled and nodded, understanding his desire to please her. She lay back on the bed and let him take control. Zenitsu slowly entered her, feeling her warmth and tightness wrap around him. He began to move, his pace slow and gentle, wanting to savor every moment.Baylee moaned and wrapped her legs around him, encouraging him to go deeper. Zenitsu couldn't believe the pleasure he was feeling, and he was determined to make this a night to remember.He leaned down and kissed Baylee, his movements becoming more confident and passionate. He could feel her body responding to him, and he knew he was doing something right.As they continued to move together, their moans and gasps filled the room. Zenitsu's nerves had disappeared, and he was lost in the moment, lost in the pleasure of being with Baylee.As they reached their climax together, Zenitsu felt a sense of accomplishment and joy. He had pleasured Baylee, and she had pleasured him, and it was a beautiful experience.Afterwards, as they lay in each other's arms, Zenitsu couldn't stop smiling. He was no longer a virgin, and he had Baylee to thank for that. He knew he had a lot to learn, but he was excited to explore and grow with her by his side.From that night on, their love and intimacy only grew stronger, and Zenitsu was grateful for Baylee's patience and guidance. He had found his perfect match, and he couldn't be happier.

(Words 456)