Dabi x OC 13 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

She was his plaything and she loved it.Baylee moaned loudly as Dabi slammed into her from behind, his hands gripping her hips tightly. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as he whispered dirty words in her ear, driving her wild with desire.She had always been Dabi's plaything, ever since he had found her wandering the streets alone. He had taken her in, given her a home and a purpose. In exchange, she would do anything he asked of her.And right now, he wanted her to be his release.Baylee loved it when Dabi was rough with her, it made her feel wanted and desired. She didn't care that they were in the living room, where anyone could see them. All she cared about was pleasing her master.Dabi pulled her hair roughly, making her arch her back and moan even louder. He moved faster, his thrusts becoming more urgent and needy. Baylee could feel the familiar pressure building inside her, and she knew she was close to climaxing.With one final thrust, Dabi pushed her over the edge, causing her to scream out his name as she came. He followed soon after, his body shuddering as he released inside her.They collapsed on the couch, panting and covered in sweat. Baylee turned to face Dabi, a satisfied smile on her face.'You always know how to make me feel good, master,' she purred, snuggling closer to him.Dabi chuckled, running his fingers through her hair. 'You're my good little plaything, aren't you?' he asked, a hint of possessiveness in his voice.Baylee nodded, her heart swelling with love for her master. She would do anything for him, and she knew he would always take care of her.As they lay there in each other's arms, Baylee couldn't help but think that she was the luckiest woman in the world to have Dabi as her master.

(Words 313)