Dabi x OC 11 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Dabi is a powerful villain with dangerous abilities, but his true passion lies in dominating others. He often hires prostitutes to fulfill his needs, but none have captivated him like Baylee. She's one of his favorites, and he can't resist her when he sees her on the streets.One night, Dabi comes across Baylee in an alleyway and his desire for her overwhelms him. He pushes her against the wall and ravishes her, his rough hands gripping her hair and pulling it back as he takes her from behind.Baylee moans at the feeling of Dabi's hard length thrusting into her, the pain mixed with pleasure making her feel alive. She loves being dominated by him, and she can feel him getting rougher and more aggressive with each thrust.Dabi's control slips away as he loses himself in the moment, his primal instincts taking over. He spanks Baylee, leaving red marks on her skin, and she cries out in pleasure. He chokes her, his grip tight around her neck as he pounds into her, his name-calling and dirty talk only adding to the intensity.Their passion reaches its peak as Dabi gives into his desires completely, and Baylee can feel him release inside of her. They collapse against the wall, both panting and satisfied.From that night on, Dabi and Baylee have a new arrangement. He pays her handsomely to be his personal plaything, and she gladly submits to his every desire. They both find pleasure in this fantasy world they've created, and they can't get enough of each other.

(Words 258)