Tengen x OC 12 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Tengen, one of the strongest demon slayers, had taken on a new mission to save a young girl named Baylee. She had been a victim of sex trafficking and was traumatized by her past experiences. Tengen found her curled up in a corner, her body covered in scars and bruises. He gently approached her, trying not to startle her. She flinched at his touch, her eyes filled with fear.

'Hey, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you,' Tengen said softly, crouching down to her level. 'My name is Tengen, I'm a demon slayer. I'm here to help you.'

Baylee's eyes widened in disbelief. She had heard of demon slayers, but never thought she would actually meet one. She cautiously looked at him, her body tense and ready to run.

Tengen could see the fear in her eyes and knew he needed to be careful with her. He slowly extended his hand towards her, giving her the option to take it or not. After a moment of hesitation, Baylee tentatively reached out and took his hand. Tengen helped her up and gently led her out of the dark room.

As they walked, Tengen noticed that Baylee flinched at every little sound. He could tell that she was still traumatized and needed time to heal. He took her to a nearby inn, where he had a room already prepared for her. He let her rest while he went to gather information about her past and the people who had tortured her.

When Tengen returned, he found Baylee curled up on the bed, her eyes closed and her body shaking. He sat down next to her, placing a gentle hand on her back. She flinched at his touch but didn't pull away. Tengen started to softly massage her back, trying to ease her tension.

'It's okay, you're safe now,' he whispered, his voice soothing.

Baylee slowly opened her eyes, looking at Tengen with tears in her eyes. 'I-I can't go back there, I can't,' she cried.

'You don't have to,' Tengen replied, wiping away her tears. 'I'll protect you, I promise.'

Baylee looked at him with disbelief. She couldn't believe that someone would actually want to protect her. She had been used and abused her whole life, and now here was this man, a demon slayer, saying that he would protect her. She felt a glimmer of hope for the first time in a long time.

Tengen continued to comfort her, holding her in his arms as she cried. He could feel her body slowly relaxing in his embrace. He knew that she needed time to heal, both physically and emotionally. He decided to stay with her, to be there for her, until she was ready to face the world again.

As the days passed, Tengen took care of Baylee, making sure she had everything she needed. He would often cook for her, and they would eat together in silence. Baylee was still afraid of men, but she slowly started to trust Tengen. He never forced her to do anything she wasn't comfortable with, and always respected her boundaries.

One night, as they sat by the fireplace, Tengen could see the sadness in Baylee's eyes. He knew that she needed something to take her mind off of her past. He gently took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

'It's okay, I won't hurt you,' he whispered, looking into her eyes.

Baylee nodded, her heart racing with fear and anticipation. Tengen slowly undressed her, taking his time to explore her body with his hands. He could feel her tense under his touch, but he continued to be gentle and patient.

When Baylee was fully naked, Tengen leaned down and kissed her softly. She responded eagerly, her body craving his touch. Tengen continued to kiss her as his hand trailed down her body, stopping at her wet core. He gently ran his fingers over her folds, feeling her tremble under his touch.

Baylee moaned as Tengen started to finger her, his movements slow and gentle. She had never felt pleasure like this before, and it was overwhelming. Tengen could feel her getting closer to her release, and he increased his speed, wanting to give her the ultimate pleasure.

As Baylee reached her climax, Tengen couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. He had made her feel good, and that was all that mattered to him. He continued to stroke her gently, bringing her back down from her high.

After a few moments, Baylee opened her eyes and looked at Tengen with a sense of gratitude. She pulled him down for a kiss, and he eagerly complied. She could taste herself on his lips, and it turned her on even more.

Tengen slowly entered her, making sure to be gentle and attentive to her needs. Baylee moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, her body responding to his touch. Tengen could feel her walls clenching around him, and he knew she was close to another release.

He continued to thrust into her, his movements becoming more intense as he felt himself getting closer to his own climax. As they both reached their peak, they cried out each other's names, their bodies trembling in pleasure.

Afterwards, they lay in bed together, their bodies intertwined. Baylee looked at Tengen with a sense of peace and happiness. She had never felt this way before, and it was all thanks to him. Tengen held her close, knowing that he had finally given her the love and care she deserved.

From that day on, Tengen and Baylee became inseparable. She continued to heal with his help, and he made sure to always be there for her, no matter what. Together, they faced their demons and found solace in each other's arms.

(Words 971)