Izuku x Katsuki🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Katsuki and Izuku had been dating for a few months now, and their relationship was going strong. They were both in their early twenties and had been friends since childhood. But over the past few months, their friendship had turned into something more.Katsuki was a top, and he was known for being rough in bed. He was confident and dominant, and Izuku loved that about him. On the other hand, Izuku was a bottom, and he was a gentle kind of guy. He had never been with anyone before, and the thought of being intimate with Katsuki both excited and scared him.Izuku had always been a bit shy about his body, but Katsuki made him feel beautiful and desired. He loved the way Katsuki looked at him, like he was the only person in the world. But the thought of being naked in front of Katsuki and having him touch him in intimate ways made him nervous.One night, as they were lying in bed together, Katsuki looked at Izuku with a serious expression.'Izuku, I want to make love to you,' he said softly, his eyes filled with love and desire.Izuku's heart skipped a beat, and he blushed, feeling a mix of excitement and fear. He had never been with anyone before, and the thought of Katsuki being gentle with him for his first time made him feel safe and loved.Katsuki could see the hesitation in Izuku's eyes, and he gently caressed his cheek.'I'll be gentle, I promise,' he whispered, placing a soft kiss on Izuku's lips.Izuku took a deep breath and nodded, trusting Katsuki completely. Katsuki slowly undressed him, taking his time to admire every inch of his body. He kissed and caressed every part of Izuku, making him feel loved and desired.Katsuki then proceeded to give Izuku a sensual massage, using his hands and mouth to explore every inch of his body. He paid special attention to Izuku's sensitive spots, making him moan and squirm with pleasure.Izuku was in bliss, feeling completely relaxed and at ease in Katsuki's hands. He had never felt more loved and cared for.When Katsuki felt that Izuku was ready, he slowly kissed his way down to his lower regions. He gave Izuku a mind-blowing blow job, making him moan and writhe with pleasure. He then proceeded to give him a rim job, driving Izuku wild with pleasure.By the time Katsuki was done, Izuku was panting and begging for more. Katsuki then gently inserted a finger into Izuku, preparing him for his cock. He made sure to go slow and be gentle, constantly asking Izuku if he was okay.Once he felt that Izuku was ready, Katsuki slowly entered him, making sure to go at a pace that was comfortable for Izuku. He kept his movements slow and gentle, making sure to give Izuku time to adjust.Izuku felt a mix of pleasure and pain, but Katsuki's gentle touch and loving words helped him relax and enjoy the experience. As they moved together, Izuku felt a sense of connection and love that he had never felt before.Their lovemaking was slow and gentle, a stark contrast to Katsuki's usual roughness. But it was exactly what Izuku needed, and he couldn't have asked for a more loving and caring partner.As they both reached their climax, Katsuki pulled Izuku into a passionate kiss, pouring all his love and desire into it. They both collapsed onto the bed, panting and wrapped in each other's arms.After their first time together, Izuku no longer feared being intimate with Katsuki. He knew that no matter what, Katsuki would always be there to love and protect him, both in and out of the bedroom.Their love only grew stronger after that night, and they continued to explore and experiment with each other, always making sure to put each other's needs and desires first. Katsuki and Izuku's love was a beautiful mix of passion and tenderness, and they knew that they were meant to be together forever.

(Words 663)