Tengen x OC 13 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Tengen immediately rushed over to Baylee's side, concern etching his features. 'What's wrong, Baylee?' he asked, kneeling down beside her.

Baylee winced, her face contorted in pain. 'It's just... my period,' she managed to say through gritted teeth.

Tengen's eyes widened in understanding. He knew how painful periods could be and he hated seeing Baylee in so much pain. 'Why didn't you tell me earlier? I could have helped,' he scolded gently.

'I didn't want to bother you. I know how busy you are with your training,' Baylee replied, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Tengen shook his head, his heart breaking at the sight of Baylee in pain. 'You should never hesitate to come to me for help, Baylee. I want to be there for you, especially during times like this,' he said softly, wrapping his arms around her.

Baylee leaned into his embrace, feeling comforted by his warmth. 'I'm sorry, Tengen. I should have told you,' she whispered, tears streaming down her face.

Tengen gently wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead. 'It's okay, Baylee. Let me take care of you now,' he said, picking her up bridal style and carrying her to their room.

He laid her down on the bed and fetched a hot water bottle and some painkillers for her. He then sat beside her and started massaging her lower back, knowing that it always helped ease her cramps.

Baylee let out a sigh of relief, feeling the tension in her body slowly dissipate. 'Thank you, Tengen. You always know how to make me feel better,' she said, looking up at him with gratitude in her eyes.

Tengen smiled down at her, his heart filled with love for this amazing woman. 'Anything for you, my love,' he replied, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead.

For the rest of the day, Tengen took care of Baylee, making sure she was comfortable and had everything she needed. And Baylee couldn't be more grateful to have such a caring and loving partner by her side.

(Words 345)