Dabi x OC 5

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Dabi and Baylee were two of the most notorious villains in the city. They were feared by all, even their fellow villains. Dabi was known for his intense anger and cold demeanor, while Baylee was known for her reckless and immature behavior. Despite their differences, they made a formidable team and were often seen wreaking havoc together.One day, as they were planning their next heist, Baylee couldn't contain her excitement. She jumped up and down, giggling and making silly jokes. Dabi, who was trying to focus on the plan, grew increasingly annoyed by her behavior.'Can you please stop acting like a child for once?' Dabi snapped at her.Baylee's smile instantly vanished, replaced by a hurt expression. She knew Dabi had a short temper, but she couldn't help her youthful energy. She tried to brush it off and continue with the planning, but Dabi's words lingered in her mind.As they executed their plan, Baylee's mind was still preoccupied with Dabi's harsh words. She was so lost in thought that she made a mistake, causing their plan to fail. Dabi was furious and blamed Baylee for their failure.'I told you to stop acting like a child, and look what happened. You ruined everything!' Dabi yelled at her.Baylee felt tears welling up in her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. She knew she had messed up and it was partly her fault, but she couldn't take Dabi's constant criticism anymore. She decided to take matters into her own hands.That night, as Dabi was sleeping, Baylee snuck into his room and used her powers to heat up his body. Dabi woke up in excruciating pain, his body covered in burns. He screamed in agony, and Baylee couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. She never meant to hurt him, she just wanted him to understand how much his words hurt her.Dabi was rushed to the hospital, and Baylee was filled with guilt and regret. She stayed by his side, taking care of him and doing everything she could to make him feel better. As Dabi recovered, he realized how much Baylee meant to him. He had never seen her so serious and caring before.He apologized for his behavior and promised to never lash out at her again. From that day on, Dabi and Baylee's relationship changed. They still bickered and argued, but there was a newfound understanding and respect between them.Dabi learned to control his temper, and Baylee learned to be more responsible and mature. Together, they became even stronger villains, but this time, they had each other's backs. And as for their enemies, they learned to never underestimate the power of Dabi and Baylee's partnership.

(Words 448)