Katsuki x OC 9🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee and Katsuki had been dating for a few months now, and their sexual chemistry was undeniable. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and were constantly in a state of arousal around one another.One night, as they were cuddling in bed, Katsuki whispered in Baylee's ear, 'I want to make you squirt tonight.'Baylee's eyes widened in surprise. She had never squirted before, and the thought of Katsuki being the one to make her do it turned her on even more.Katsuki could see the desire in her eyes and he wasted no time in making her fantasy a reality. He started by kissing her passionately, his hands caressing her body as he did so. Baylee moaned into his mouth, her hands gripping his hair as she kissed him back.Katsuki then trailed his lips down her neck, sucking and nipping at the sensitive skin. He moved lower, kissing her collarbone and then down to her breasts. He took one nipple into his mouth, sucking on it while his hand played with the other one.Baylee's breathing became heavier as Katsuki continued to pleasure her breasts. She could feel the wetness between her legs growing, and she couldn't wait for Katsuki to move lower.And he did just that. Katsuki kissed his way down Baylee's stomach, his hands trailing behind. He reached her panties and slowly pulled them down, exposing her wet pussy to him.Katsuki took a moment to admire Baylee's beautiful body before diving in. He kissed her inner thighs, making his way closer to her core. He could smell her arousal, and it only turned him on more.He finally reached her pussy and spread her lips with his fingers. He could see how wet she was, and he couldn't resist tasting her. He flicked his tongue over her clit, causing Baylee to moan loudly.Katsuki continued to lick and suck on her clit, his fingers playing with her entrance. He could feel her getting closer and closer to the edge, and he knew she was close to squirting.He inserted two fingers into her wet pussy, curling them up to hit her sweet spot. Baylee's moans turned into screams as she finally reached her peak and squirted all over Katsuki's hand.He continued to finger her through her orgasm, making her squirt even more. Baylee was in complete ecstasy, and she couldn't believe how amazing it felt.Katsuki pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, savoring the taste of Baylee's orgasm. He then crawled back up to her and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself on his lips.But Katsuki wasn't done yet. He wanted to make her squirt with his cock as well. He positioned himself between her legs and slowly pushed inside her. Baylee's walls clenched around him, and he knew she was still sensitive from her previous orgasm.He started thrusting slowly, watching as Baylee's face contorted with pleasure. He could feel her getting close again, and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.With one final thrust, Katsuki and Baylee both reached their climax together. Baylee's body shook as she squirted all over Katsuki's cock, and he came inside her.They collapsed onto the bed, both completely satisfied and exhausted. Katsuki wrapped his arms around Baylee, holding her close to him.'Wow,' Baylee said breathlessly. 'That was amazing.'Katsuki chuckled, 'I told you I wanted to make you squirt.'Baylee smiled and kissed him, grateful for the mind-blowing experience. And from that night on, squirting became a regular occurrence in their sex life, with Katsuki always eager to make Baylee reach that ultimate level of pleasure.

(Words 593)

AI storiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara