Rock Lee x OC 5🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee moaned as her husband, Rock Lee, ate her pussy out. It had been weeks since they had been able to spend any quality time together and she missed him dearly. Lee was a ninja, always on missions and rarely at home. But when he was, he made sure to make it count.She arched her back as his skilled tongue flicked against her sensitive clit. Lee had always been good at this, making her body quiver with pleasure. She ran her fingers through his hair, encouraging him to continue.After a few minutes, Lee moved up and kissed her deeply. She could taste herself on his lips and it only turned her on more. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her leg and she couldn't wait to have him inside her.Lee slowly slid his fingers inside her, curling them to hit her sweet spot. Baylee moaned and bucked her hips, wanting more. She could feel her orgasm building and she knew she wouldn't last much longer.As she came, her body shook with pleasure and she felt herself squirt all over Lee's hand. He continued to finger her, prolonging her orgasm until she was a quivering mess beneath him.But Lee wasn't done yet. He positioned himself between her legs and slowly slid inside her. Baylee moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside her. They moved together in perfect rhythm, lost in the pleasure of each other's bodies.Lee's movements became slightly rougher, but Baylee loved it. She loved the feeling of him filling her up, the sound of their skin slapping together, the way he whispered her name as he neared his own release.With one final thrust, Lee came inside her, filling her with his warmth. They collapsed onto the bed, panting and sweating, completely satisfied.As they lay there, basking in the afterglow, Baylee couldn't help but think how lucky she was to have a husband like Lee. He may not be home often, but when he was, he made sure to show her just how much he loved her. And that was all that mattered.

(Words 353)