Levi x OC🍋

(ai story)

(3rd person P.O.V)

Levi sat at his desk, his mind consumed with paperwork and reports. He was the Captain of the Survey Corps, and his responsibilities were never-ending. But as he was about to sign another stack of papers, the door to his office opened and his beautiful wife Baylee walked in.'Levi,' she said, a smile on her face.'Baylee,' he replied, standing up to greet her.She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a kiss on the cheek. 'I missed you,' she whispered.'I missed you too,' he said, pulling her into a tight embrace. 'What brings you here?''I just wanted to see you,' she said, looking up at him with adoration in her eyes.Levi couldn't resist her. He leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. She moaned against his lips, her hands sliding down to his chest. Levi's hands roamed over her body, feeling every curve and dip.'Levi,' Baylee gasped as his hands cupped her backside, pulling her closer to him.He lifted her up and placed her on his desk, his lips never leaving hers. Baylee wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him even closer. Levi's hands moved to her shirt, quickly unbuttoning it and pushing it off her shoulders. He then moved onto her bra, unclasping it and tossing it to the side.Levi took in the sight of his beautiful wife, her skin glowing in the dim light of the office. He leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking and nipping at it. Baylee moaned and arched her back, her hands tangling in his hair.Levi moved his mouth to her other breast, giving it the same attention. His hands traveled down her body, his fingers slipping under her skirt and pulling her panties down. He then stood up, pulling off his own shirt and pants before joining her on the desk.Baylee wrapped her legs around him once again as he entered her, both of them moaning at the feeling of being connected. Levi moved slowly at first, savoring the feeling of being inside his wife. Baylee's nails dug into his back, urging him to move faster.Their bodies moved in perfect rhythm, their moans filling the office. As they both neared their release, Levi leaned down and captured her lips in a heated kiss. They came together, their bodies trembling with pleasure.Levi collapsed onto the desk, pulling Baylee into his arms. They lay there for a few moments, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow of their love-making.'I love you, Baylee,' Levi whispered, kissing her forehead.'I love you too, Levi,' she replied, snuggling closer to him.They stayed there, wrapped in each other's arms, until they both had to go back to their duties. But in that moment, nothing else mattered except for their love for each other. And that was all they needed.

words 478)