Sans x OC 4 🍋

(AI)

(Sans P.O.V)

I stand at the door of my room, staring at Baylee lying on our bed, she's wearing one of my shirts, her hair is messy and she looks so peaceful. I can't help but grin at the sight of her, I love her so much.I quietly walk over to the bed and I crawl next to her, being careful not to wake her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer, she snuggles into me and I kiss the top of her head.'Hey, you're finally home.' She says sleepily.'Yeah, sorry I'm late. The boss kept me longer than expected.' I reply.'It's okay, I'm just glad you're home now.' She says, turning around to face me. I can see the desire in her eyes as she looks at me, wearing only my shirt.I kiss her softly, running my hands through her hair. She moans into my mouth and I deepen the kiss, our tongues dancing together.I pull away, trailing kisses down her neck and to her collarbone. I slowly slide the shirt off her shoulders, revealing her naked body to me. I take a moment to appreciate her beauty before I start kissing my way down her body.I reach her breasts and I take one in my hand, gently massaging it as I suck on the other one. She moans my name and I can feel myself getting harder by the second.I move lower, kissing her stomach and finally reaching her core. I spread her legs and I start kissing and licking her, making her moan and squirm beneath me.'You taste so good.' I whisper, before I start to suck on her clit. She writhes beneath me, her hands tangled in my hair as she moans my name over and over again.I can feel her getting closer and closer to her release and I continue to suck on her, my fingers entering her and curling to hit her sweet spot. She cries out as she comes, her body shaking beneath mine.I crawl back up her body, my cock pressing against her entrance. She looks up at me with pleading eyes and I can't resist her. I slowly enter her, savoring the feeling of her tightness around me.I start to move, my thrusts slow and gentle at first. But as she starts to moan and beg me for more, I pick up the pace. I can feel myself getting closer and closer to my own release, but I want to make sure she comes again first.I reach down and start to rub her clit, causing her to moan and writhe beneath me. She comes for the second time, her walls clenching around me and pushing me over the edge. I release inside her, filling her with my seed.We lay there, panting and holding each other close. I kiss her forehead and pull her closer, not wanting to let her go.'I love you, Baylee.' I whisper.'I love you too, Sans.' She replies, snuggling into me.We fall asleep in each other's arms, knowing that we are meant to be together forever.

(Words 512)