Dabi x OC 8

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee lay on the ground, clutching her arm in pain. Dabi stood over her, his eyes burning with anger.'You stupid brat,' he growled. 'When will you learn to control yourself?'Tears welled up in Baylee's eyes as she looked up at him. 'I-I'm sorry,' she stammered. 'I didn't mean to make you mad.'Dabi let out a frustrated sigh and turned away from her. 'Just get up and stop being so damn childish,' he muttered.Baylee slowly got to her feet, still holding her injured arm. She knew she shouldn't have provoked Dabi, but she couldn't help herself. She was just a teenager after all, and she was still learning how to be a villain.Dabi and Baylee were both part of the League of Villains, a group of powerful criminals who sought to destroy society as they knew it. Dabi was known for his fiery quirk and ruthless attitude, while Baylee's powers allowed her to control water and ice. They had been working together for a few months now, but their constant clashes were starting to wear on both of them.As they made their way back to their hideout, Baylee kept her distance from Dabi. She didn't want to anger him any further. But Dabi's words kept echoing in her mind, making her feel small and insignificant.When they reached the hideout, Dabi went straight to his room, leaving Baylee alone in the common area. She sat down on the couch and hugged her knees to her chest, trying to hold back her tears. She knew Dabi was right, she needed to be more mature if she wanted to survive in this world. But it was hard for her to change overnight.As she sat there lost in her thoughts, Dabi suddenly appeared in front of her. Baylee flinched, expecting another outburst from him. But instead, he sat down next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.'I'm sorry,' he said, his voice surprisingly gentle. 'I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that. It's just...frustrating.'Baylee looked up at him in surprise. She had never seen Dabi apologize before. 'It's okay,' she whispered.Dabi gave her a small smile. 'No, it's not. I shouldn't have hurt you.' He then took her injured arm and examined it. 'I'll heal it for you.'Baylee watched in awe as Dabi used his quirk to heal her arm. She could feel the pain melting away, and soon her arm was as good as new.'Thank you,' she said softly.Dabi nodded and stood up, offering her a hand to help her up. 'Let's try to work together better from now on, okay?'Baylee smiled and took his hand. 'Okay.'From that day on, Dabi and Baylee's relationship changed for the better. They still had their disagreements, but they learned to communicate and compromise. They even started to develop a deeper understanding and respect for each other.And as they continued to wreak havoc and destruction together, they knew that they made a great team, both in their villainous pursuits and in their friendship.

(Words 501)