Dragon Katsuki x OC 2🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Katsuki was the dragon prince, and Baylee was the princess of titans. Together, they ruled the fantasy world with power and passion. As the two kingdoms joined forces, their love for each other grew stronger every day.Katsuki was a fierce and powerful dragon, with golden scales and piercing red eyes. He was the only son of the dragon king, and he was destined to take over the throne one day. But before he could do that, he had to marry the princess of titans, Baylee.Baylee was a beautiful and kind princess, with long curly hair and bright green eyes. She had the ability to transform into a titan, a powerful and mystical creature that could conquer any enemy. She was the only daughter of the titan king, and she was known for her bravery and compassion.The day of their wedding arrived, and Katsuki couldn't wait to meet his bride. As he stood at the altar, waiting for her to walk down the aisle, he couldn't help but feel nervous. He had never met Baylee before, and he wasn't sure what to expect.But when Baylee finally appeared, all of Katsuki's worries disappeared. She was even more beautiful than he could have imagined. As they exchanged vows, Katsuki couldn't take his eyes off of her.After the ceremony, Katsuki and Baylee were finally alone in their bedroom. Katsuki couldn't wait to consummate their marriage and make Baylee his own.At first, Katsuki was gentle and loving with Baylee. He wanted to make her feel comfortable and cherished. But as the night went on, his passion and desire took over. He couldn't resist the urge to take her harder and faster, and Baylee loved it.Their first night together was filled with multiple orgasms and intense pleasure. Katsuki was amazed by how responsive and eager Baylee was, and he couldn't get enough of her.As their marriage continued, Katsuki and Baylee's love grew stronger every day. They ruled their kingdoms with wisdom and strength, and their people revered them. But in the privacy of their chambers, they were still the passionate and wild couple that they were on their wedding night.Together, Katsuki and Baylee were a powerful force, and their love knew no bounds. They were the perfect match, and their story would be told for generations to come.

(Words 385)