Katsuki x OC 11🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Katsuki Bakugo had been crushing on Baylee for years. She was different from all the other girls at school, with her black hair and dark red makeup. She was so mysterious and alluring to him.One day, Katsuki couldn't take it anymore. He had to tell her how he felt. He found her sitting by herself, as usual, and nervously walked up to her.'Hey, Baylee,' he said, trying to sound cool.Baylee looked up at him, surprised. 'Hey, Katsuki. What's up?'Katsuki took a deep breath. 'I just wanted to tell you that I've had a crush on you for a long time now. I think you're amazing and I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime?'Baylee's eyes widened in shock. She had never expected Katsuki to like her back. She had always admired him from afar, never thinking he would notice her.She smiled and nodded. 'I'd love to go out with you, Katsuki.'From that day on, the two of them were inseparable. They went on dates, held hands, and shared their deepest secrets with each other. Katsuki was overjoyed to finally be with the girl of his dreams.But as their relationship progressed, Katsuki couldn't help but feel a growing desire for Baylee. He had never been with anyone before, and the thought of being intimate with her consumed his thoughts.One night, as they were cuddling on the couch watching a movie, Katsuki couldn't hold back any longer. He turned to Baylee and kissed her passionately, his hands roaming over her body.Baylee was surprised at first, but she quickly responded to his kisses and touches. Before she knew it, they were tearing each other's clothes off, consumed by their desire for each other.Their first time together was intense and raw. Katsuki couldn't believe how incredible it felt to be with Baylee, to be inside her. He had never felt such pleasure before.From then on, their love was not only emotional but also physical. They couldn't get enough of each other, exploring each other's bodies and fulfilling each other's fantasies.Their love story was filled with passion and desire, and they both knew that they were meant to be together. Katsuki and Baylee's love was a wild and intense ride, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

(Words 380)