Izuku x Katsuki 3 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)
Bakugo and Izuku had been dating for a few months now, and their relationship was going strong. They were both heroes-in-training, constantly pushing themselves to be the best they could be. But when they were alone together, they were just two young men in love.

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon, and the two of them were lounging in Bakugo's room. Izuku was lying on his stomach, flipping through a book, while Bakugo was sitting cross-legged on his bed, playing a video game.

As Bakugo's character died for the third time, he let out a frustrated groan. Izuku chuckled and rolled over to face his boyfriend.

'Having trouble there, Kacchan?' he teased.

Bakugo scowled at him. 'Shut up, Deku. This game is rigged.'

Izuku just grinned and crawled over to him, straddling his lap. 'Let me help you,' he purred, running his fingers through Bakugo's hair.

Bakugo's scowl turned into a smirk as he grabbed Izuku's waist and pulled him closer. 'Oh, I'm sure you can,' he said, pulling Izuku in for a kiss.

Their lips met in a heated, passionate kiss, tongues dancing together. Bakugo's hands roamed down Izuku's back, pulling him closer as their kiss deepened.

Izuku moaned into the kiss, his hands running through Bakugo's hair. He loved the feeling of Bakugo's strong hands on his body, and he could feel himself getting hard beneath his boyfriend.

Bakugo pulled back, a mischievous glint in his eyes. 'Let's take this to the next level,' he growled, standing up and pulling Izuku with him.

They quickly shed their clothes, their kisses becoming more urgent as they explored each other's bodies. Bakugo pushed Izuku onto the bed, climbing on top of him and grinding their hips together.

Izuku gasped and arched his back, pleasure coursing through his body. Bakugo smirked down at him, before moving his lips down to Izuku's neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin.

Izuku moaned and tangled his fingers in Bakugo's hair, pulling him closer. 'K-Kacchan,' he panted, 'I want you.'

Bakugo smirked and sat back, admiring Izuku's flushed, naked body. 'I know what you want, Deku,' he said, reaching over to his bedside table and grabbing a bottle of lube.

He poured some onto his fingers and gently teased Izuku's entrance, making him squirm and moan. 'Please, Kacchan,' Izuku begged, his hips bucking up for more.

Bakugo chuckled and leaned down to kiss Izuku, distracting him as he slowly pushed a finger inside. Izuku gasped and bit down on Bakugo's lip, his body adjusting to the feeling.

Bakugo added another finger, scissoring and stretching Izuku until he was ready. 'Ready for me, Deku?' he asked, his voice husky with desire.

Izuku nodded eagerly, and Bakugo positioned himself at Izuku's entrance. He slowly pushed in, both of them moaning at the feeling of being connected.

Bakugo started moving, setting a slow and steady pace. But Izuku wanted more, and he wrapped his legs around Bakugo's waist, pulling him in deeper.

Their pace quickened, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the room. Bakugo's hands were gripping Izuku's hips tightly, his thrusts becoming more rough and desperate.

Izuku was a moaning mess beneath him, his fingers digging into Bakugo's back. 'K-Kacchan, I-I'm close,' he gasped.

Bakugo smirked and leaned down to whisper in Izuku's ear. 'Come for me, Deku,' he growled, hitting that perfect spot inside of Izuku that made him see stars.

Izuku cried out and came, his body shaking with pleasure. Bakugo followed soon after, his own release spilling inside of Izuku.

They collapsed onto the bed, panting and trying to catch their breath. Bakugo pulled out and cuddled up next to Izuku, both of them basking in the afterglow.

'That was amazing,' Izuku said, nuzzling into Bakugo's chest.

Bakugo chuckled and kissed the top of Izuku's head. 'We'll have to do that again sometime,' he said, his voice already laced with desire.

Izuku grinned and snuggled closer, knowing that they had all the time in the world to explore and pleasure each other.

(Words 682)