Raph x OC 2 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

It was a quiet evening at Baylee's apartment, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Raph, one of the four teenage mutant ninja turtles, had come to spend some time with his girlfriend. He had been away from her for too long and he missed her dearly. As he entered her apartment, he was greeted with a warm embrace from Baylee. He held her tightly, feeling her soft curves against his muscular body.'I missed you, babe,' he said, nuzzling his face into her neck.'I missed you too, Raph,' Baylee replied, running her fingers through his soft red bandana.Raph had always been the more dominant one in their relationship. He loved taking charge and showing Baylee how much he loved her. But tonight, he wanted to help her relax. He could see the exhaustion in her eyes and he knew exactly what she needed.'Let me take care of you, babe,' he whispered in her ear, making her shiver.Baylee looked up at him with a small smile and nodded. Raph took her hand and led her to the bedroom. He sat her down on the bed and stood in front of her, his hands on his hips.'Close your eyes,' he said, his voice low and commanding.Baylee did as she was told, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She could feel Raph's presence in front of her, his warmth radiating towards her. Suddenly, she felt his hands on her shoulders, gently massaging them. She let out a sigh of relief as the tension in her body began to melt away.Raph slowly moved his hands down her back, applying just the right amount of pressure. He knew all of Baylee's stress points and he made sure to give them extra attention. As his hands reached her lower back, he could feel the tension in her body slowly dissipating.'Turn around, babe,' he said, his voice soft and soothing.Baylee turned around, facing Raph with her eyes still closed. Raph's hands moved to her neck, gently massaging the muscles. He could feel the knots in her neck and he made sure to work them out. Baylee let out a moan of pleasure, feeling the tension in her body finally release.Raph leaned down, pressing his lips to hers in a gentle and loving kiss. Baylee responded eagerly, wrapping her arms around his neck. Raph deepened the kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth as his hands roamed over her body. He could feel her arousal building and he knew he needed to take things to the next level.He pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes, seeing the desire and need in them. He slowly lowered her onto the bed, his lips never leaving hers. He began to pepper kisses down her neck, making her moan and arch her back.'Raph,' she whispered, her voice filled with desire.Raph grinned against her skin, knowing he was driving her crazy. He moved his lips down to her collarbone, nipping and sucking gently. He could feel her body writhing beneath him, her hands gripping his shoulders tightly.He moved his lips lower, leaving a trail of kisses down her chest and stomach. He reached the waistband of her pants and looked up at her, seeking permission. Baylee nodded eagerly and Raph slowly pulled her pants down, exposing her panties. He could see the wet spot on her panties and he knew she was ready for him.He hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them down, throwing them aside. He spread her legs apart, giving him full access to her. He could see her arousal glistening on her folds and he couldn't resist. He leaned down and took a long lick, making Baylee gasp in pleasure.He continued to lick and suck on her, his tongue teasing her clit and dipping into her entrance. Baylee's moans grew louder and Raph could feel her body tensing up. He knew she was close and he wanted to make her come undone.He moved his fingers to her entrance, sliding them inside and curling them to hit her sweet spot. Baylee's body arched off the bed as she let out a loud moan, her orgasm crashing over her. But Raph wasn't done yet. He continued to finger her, prolonging her pleasure until she was begging for release.'Please, Raph,' she whimpered, her body trembling.Raph couldn't resist her plea any longer. He removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock, thrusting into her with one smooth motion. Baylee's eyes widened in surprise as she felt him fill her completely. Raph began to move in a slow and steady rhythm, his hands gripping her hips tightly.Baylee wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. She could feel his muscles flexing beneath her touch and she knew she was in for a wild ride. Raph picked up the pace, his thrusts becoming harder and faster. Baylee could feel her second orgasm building and she knew it wouldn't be long until she came again.As Raph continued to pound into her, Baylee felt a new sensation building in her lower abdomen. Suddenly, she let out a loud moan as she experienced something she had never felt before. She was squirting, her juices coating Raph's cock and her sheets.Raph was shocked but he didn't stop. He wanted to feel her come undone again and again. He continued to thrust into her, his own orgasm building. Finally, he couldn't hold back any longer and he came with a loud groan, filling her with his release.They both collapsed onto the bed, panting and covered in sweat. Raph rolled off of her and pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her.'Wow, that was amazing,' Baylee said, still trying to catch her breath.'Yeah, it was,' Raph replied, pressing a kiss to her forehead.They lay there in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company. Baylee snuggled closer to Raph, feeling safe and loved in his arms.'I love you, Raph,' she said, looking up at him with a smile.'I love you too, babe,' he replied, kissing her deeply.As they drifted off to sleep, both of them knew that this was just the beginning of a long and passionate night together. They were grateful to have found each other in this crazy world and they knew that their love would only continue to grow stronger.

(Words 1056)