Raph x OC 5 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee had always been curious about the turtles that lived in the sewers beneath New York City. But she never expected to fall in love with one of them.Raph, the hot-headed and muscular red-banded turtle, had captured her heart the moment she laid eyes on him. He was rough around the edges, with a tough exterior and a sharp tongue. But underneath it all, Baylee saw the gentle soul that he tried so hard to hide.The two had been dating for a few months now, sneaking away from the prying eyes of Raph's brothers to spend time alone together. Today, they had decided to stay at Baylee's apartment, away from the noise and chaos of the sewer.As they lay together on the bed, Raph couldn't stop the thoughts running through his mind. He wanted to make love to Baylee, to show her how much she meant to him. But he was scared. Scared that he would hurt her with his inhuman strength and his large size.Baylee could sense his hesitation and she gently placed a hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes with understanding. 'I trust you, Raph,' she whispered, her voice filled with love and reassurance.With those words, Raph's resolve crumbled. He leaned down to capture her lips in a passionate kiss, his hands roaming over her body as he explored every inch of her. Baylee moaned softly, her body responding to his touch.Raph's hand slowly made its way to her panties, sliding them down her legs and tossing them aside. He could feel her heat radiating from between her legs and he couldn't resist the urge to touch her. His fingers teased her entrance, causing Baylee to arch her back and gasp.'Please, Raph,' she begged, her eyes pleading with him.Raph nodded, his heart filled with love and desire for this woman in front of him. He positioned himself between her legs, his eyes meeting hers as he slowly pushed into her.Baylee gasped at the feeling of him stretching her, her hands gripping the sheets as she adjusted to his size. Raph was gentle, his movements slow and careful, making sure not to hurt her.As they moved together, the pleasure built between them, their bodies becoming one. Raph's thrusts became more urgent as he chased his own release, wanting to show Baylee just how much she meant to him. And when they finally reached their peak, it was like an explosion of pleasure, their bodies pulsing with ecstasy.As they lay in each other's arms, breathing heavily, Raph couldn't help but feel grateful for this amazing woman who had captured his heart. And Baylee knew that she had found her true love in this mutant turtle who was more gentle and loving than she could have ever imagined.

(Words 462)