Katsuki x Eijiro🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Eijiro and Katsuki had been dating for a few months now and their relationship was going strong. They were both in their final year at UA High and were training to become pro heroes. Eijiro was known for his strong, muscular build and his quirk, Hardening, which allowed him to make his body as hard as steel. Katsuki, on the other hand, was known for his explosive quirk, Explosion, and his fiery temper.Their relationship was a bit unconventional, as they were both alpha males and had a tendency to be rough with each other. But they loved each other deeply and always made sure to take care of each other's needs.One day, as they were lying in bed after a particularly intense training session, Katsuki turned to Eijiro and said, 'I want to give you something special.'Eijiro looked at him, slightly confused. 'What do you mean?''I want to give you my virginity,' Katsuki said, blushing slightly.Eijiro's eyes widened in surprise. 'Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you into anything.'Katsuki nodded, determination in his eyes. 'I trust you, Eijiro. I want you to be my first.'Eijiro smiled and pulled Katsuki into a deep kiss. 'I promise to make it special for you.'They spent the rest of the night exploring each other's bodies, with Eijiro being incredibly gentle and patient with Katsuki. He gave him blow jobs, rim jobs, and even fingered him until he was ready for his cock.When they finally made love, it was slow and passionate. Eijiro made sure to take his time and make sure Katsuki was comfortable every step of the way. Katsuki couldn't believe how gentle and caring Eijiro was being, and it only made him fall even more in love with him.As they lay in bed afterwards, Katsuki couldn't stop smiling. 'That was amazing, Eijiro. Thank you.'Eijiro kissed his forehead. 'I'm just happy to have been your first.'From then on, their sex life became even more intense and passionate. But they always made sure to balance it out with gentle and loving moments, knowing that they had each other's best interests at heart.Years later, they both became pro heroes and were known as the 'Rough and Gentle Heroes'. They were a perfect team, both in and out of the bedroom, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day.

(Words 390)