Sans x OC 7 🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee had been dating Sans for a few months now, and they had a great relationship. They had been intimate in other ways, but Baylee was still a virgin and was nervous about taking that next step with Sans. She knew he was a skeleton, but she couldn't help but feel intimidated by his tall and imposing figure.Sans, on the other hand, was patient and understanding. He knew Baylee was a virgin and he didn't want to pressure her into anything she wasn't ready for. He also knew that his large skeleton cock could be intimidating, especially for someone who had never had sex before.One evening, as they were cuddling on the couch, Sans could sense that Baylee was feeling particularly nervous. He gently stroked her hair and asked her what was on her mind.'I'm just...scared,' Baylee admitted. 'I've never done this before and...well, you know.'Sans nodded understandingly. 'I know, Baylee. But I promise I'll be gentle and we can take things slow. I would never do anything to hurt you.'Baylee smiled at him, feeling reassured. She trusted Sans and knew that he would never do anything to make her uncomfortable.Slowly, they began to kiss and Sans gently stroked Baylee's body, making her feel relaxed and loved. He could feel her heart racing and he knew he needed to take things slow.As they continued to kiss, Sans slowly began to undress Baylee, making sure to ask for her consent every step of the way. Once she was completely naked, Sans took his time exploring her body, making sure to touch her in all the right places.Baylee moaned softly, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over her. She had never felt anything like this before and she was amazed at how gentle and patient Sans was being.When Sans finally entered her, Baylee let out a small cry of pain. Sans immediately stopped and asked if she was okay.'It's just...a little painful,' Baylee admitted, feeling a bit embarrassed.Sans nodded understandingly. 'It's okay, Baylee. We can stop if you want.'But Baylee didn't want to stop. She wanted to experience this with Sans, no matter how scary it may seem at first. So she nodded and Sans continued, making sure to go slow and be gentle.As they moved together, Baylee's pain turned into pleasure and she found herself moaning and gasping with each thrust. She could feel Sans getting closer and closer to his release and she knew she was close too.And then, with one final thrust, they both reached their peak, crying out each other's names as they climaxed together.As they lay in each other's arms afterwards, Baylee couldn't stop smiling. She had lost her virginity to the man she loved, and it was everything she had hoped for. And Sans was just as happy, knowing that he had been able to make Baylee's first time a special and gentle experience.From that day on, Baylee and Sans continued to explore their sexuality together, always making sure to communicate and take things slow. And Baylee never felt intimidated by Sans' large skeleton cock again, knowing that he would always treat her with love and care.

(Words 524)